Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Three rings yes...but called the stones of midnight...hmmmm
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:hahaha, so someone actually watched that show besides me?? He was yummy, and I thought the storyline wasn't too horrible. I liked the little romance between the two.

Yes, I watched it too. And I agree, it wasn't bad. I liked Mitch Pileggi(sp?) in that too. But it lacked drive and direction. It didn't really look like they could follow the books at all, which I read(I know that makes me a geek. :wink: ) unlike most fans.

And I also think you're onto something with the SoM, I don't recall how many there were, but it is a strange coincidence is it not?

I liked Lana too in the beginning, until it seemed like you couldn't go an epi without seeing her. My sister wants to try a drinking game involving Lana and how many times she gets upset with Clark, or says his name per epi. Thank God she's too young to drink, last season alone would have killed me by alcohol poisoning! :lol: And I don't like how it seems as though she has to have Clark on a string or she isn't happy. They won't even end up together, so it's all this pain and for what?

It'll be interesting to see what else Clark's alien-daddy has to say to him. And I concur, I love that Chloe knows about him, especially when Lana doesn't. I know that's evil. :twisted: :lol: I love it.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Don't hate me, but I hate Chloe knowing about his secret! For the entire run of the show, Chloe has been annoyingly nosy about Clark, always digging into his life. Granted, she's his friend, but when your friend asks you to back off, don't you think you should if they are not in any harm?

I was watching Season 1 and saw the episode where Chloe starts digging into Clark's adoption and asked questions of his parents that they hadn't even discussed with Clark. Had I been Clark and found out that Chloe was digging into my biological family - when I wasn't ready to - I would have been PISSED!!! And when he asked her to delete the material she wrote up - did she? No - she kept it.

She justifies her curiousity by hiding behind the newspaper creed - the world has a right to know. And that's bullcrap. She's proven to be a very untrustworthy friend - and who knows how long she'll be able to sit on the story of the century. I don't think it would take much for her to sell Clark out. Remember the episode where she had gotten infected by a drug that made people tell the truth? She exploited it and didn't care about who got hurt because she got the scoop.

I hate the fact she knows, but it won't stop me from watching S5!!!
I'm a believer!
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Hey everyone. I've been looking for some decent Smallville sites and honestly cannot find any! Do you any of you know of any good ones? Preferably also Clark/Lois sites? You know anything with fanfiction, fan art and all that good stuff.

I really, really want Lois and Clark to end up together. They just belong, you know. Lana is way too damn annoying for me. Truly, she makes me want to gouge my eyes out with how sickening her character is. They put her on way too much. :roll:

Anyhow, any Lois/Clark shippers in here? I *adore* them. It always seems to me that everyone likes Lana/Clark better, but I cannot stomach them for one minute. Lois makes Clark so much more interesting and compelling. She makes me love him more than I already do, which is saying a lot. Lol

Hope s5 doesn't disappoint. :wink:
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Hey! Clark/Lois shipper here. Already established I don't like Lana. :wink: Sorry, can't help you find any sites for Smallville. This is the only one I seem to visit anymore. :oops: :lol:

-Ellie

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the Smallville world. Only been watching the show since April. The only season I haven't seen yet is S4, which I'm going to be getting in the next few weeks.

When I first started watching I sort of liked Lana but didn't dislike her, for me she was just kind of there. But as I watched the other seasons I started to not like Lana at all. At this point she's annoying me so damn much that I just hope her character gets a beat down at some point.

In the beginning I wanted Lana and Clark to get together, but after that story line was dragged on and on and fricken on. I just don't want to see them together ever anymore. Lois/Clark all the way.

I hope in S5 Lex will become evil, not just a little evil here or there but full blown. I can hardly wait for the next season.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

In the beginning I wanted Lana and Clark to get together, but after that story line was dragged on and on and fricken on. I just don't want to see them together ever anymore. Lois/Clark all the way

Exactly. The angst is getting old. :roll: Very well said.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

I totally agree. They've beat that horse enough, let's just bury it already.

-Ellie

Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

:D
Last edited by Jason's Princess on Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Yeah, but you still love me. :lol:

So who's excited for Thursday night?!

*jumps up excitedly* Me!!! Lol

I have TiVo and ready to roll. :D
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe