Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

That's cool ladies, I liked Lana once upon a time too. And the fact that she's such a major player is what aggravates me about that character. My little sister calls it "Lanaville" because she's such a damsel in distress. If she died it would explain really well why he's not still stuck on her years later when he's working with Lois. But that's just me.:twisted::)

And I'm not expecting Clark and Lois to get together here, it's way before their time and I love their prickly relationship just as it is. I'm just expressing my druthers and I'd like for the character who bites the dust to be Lana rather than one of the senior Kents.

That, for me, is what would be too predictable. We've been hearing forever that Jonathan will pay a price for keeping Clark.:roll: And I know according to the comic-verse that he's going to die before Clark becomes Superman. I just don't want it to be now.

Can't wait to watch more. Talk to everybody later!

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Thursday!

I can't wait. Everytime I see a preview, I'm like, oh my gosh!!!!!

Just thought I'd come in here and say that. LOL.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Christian... LOL! I know exactly what you mean. I've missed a whole bunch of episodes this season (I usually wait for the DVD's to come out), but I can't wait for this episode. I need to know who is going to die. I am just crossing my fingers, mumbling little prayers, that it isn't Chloe. I will be really bummed if it's her. She's one of my favorite characters.

Other than her, I have no other guesses on who it could be.

Guess that I will just have to wait until Thursday to see!

Annie:)

Is it Thursday yet????
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Yeah I like Chloe too. I don't think it'll be her though. But we'll have to wait until Thursday to find out for certain.

-Ellie

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

:shock: Eeek!

LOL.

I haven't been this antsy to see an episode of something on TV since the finale of Roswell.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

It's here! THURSDAY!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Okay. So, on my computer at home, and my computer at work, the background is black, so I made the font black. That's what I do on other forums....for some reason, I guess other people see different colors.....or maybe my computers are just screwed up. Ijust assumed everyone saw the same colors. Sorry if I spoiled any unspoiled people.

I had some thoughts about the big "Someone Close To Clark Dies" eppy, but since some people haven't seen it yet, I'm going to refrain from discussing it just yet.

My thoughts..... :| :shock: :(

On the other hand, Tom Welling looked sooooo cute in this eppy. (Like he doesn't in every single one...LOL) but I don't know...I was just like...wow! ;)

Thanks, Ellie for pointing that at.
Last edited by ISLANDGIRL5 on Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Babe we didn't have to highlight anything, the whole bit was there for anyone to see. Maybe you need to pick a light color for that part of your post?

-Ellie

WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

It's Johnathan Kent who dies? Kick ass! :D :twisted:
I had my fingers crossed that it would be Lana but I hate Johnathan just as much so I'm happy. I can't wait until they show that episode over here. :twisted:
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I was so ticked at this episode...even though I liked the episode in general.

Spoiler space...
When Lana was killed I was so thrilled my parents heard a loud 'YES!' coming from the living room. Mom said that it answered her question of who died. But then as I was looking at the time I kinda figured Lana would be coming back to life and someone else would die. I actually like Jonathan Kent so I was sad that he was killed.

What I thought was really cool in this ep was that in places where Lana had been the first time (Ex. Lois's apartment when she would have caught Lois and she wouldn't have fallen off the stool.) that the incident changed the second time. And how because Lana didn't have her car crash Jonathan was able to get to the barn to meet Lionel. Overall I felt it was a very cool episode I just didn't like that Jonathan died. :x

But then again that doesn't mean Jonathan wouldn't have died later. He could have still met Lionel at a different time and had the heartattack anyway. :idea: :cry:
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee