Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I hope more Lois and Clark.
- Amanda
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I really hope Chloe does come back. It's awesome that she has developed 'powers' from the Kryptonite. I'd like to see her have a more prominent role on the series. It doesn’t surprise me that Lana isn’t dead but I had hoped that the actress playing her would leave the series and do something different. She is a phenomenal actress and I feel she is wasting her skills playing this role. I’m sad to see Martha go but it is probably for the best.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
evilprincess90
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by evilprincess90 »

***%SPOILERS%***

*Want more Clois scenes!!!*

Chloe does come back, WOOP!!

But apparently there's love interest for Lois at the Planet...all us Cloisers can't survive on Crimson alone!

And: Clark's cousin supergirl comes into it!!!

Very interesting.........*strokes imaginary beard*
...living life to the x-treme...
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I heard that they are going to turn Lois into the Lois Lane we all love. Glad to hear about Chole. I just hope they don't bring Lana back. Then again having more clois sceans seem too good to be true.
- Amanda
RoninBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoninBehr »

I was just wondering if any of you smallville fans knew of a site where i could watch the current episodes they are playing on the cw. I can't watch ugly betty and smallville at the same time so smallville has been 2nd on the mind :roll: but if anyone knows anything.... i would greatly appreciate it

~RoninBehr
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

-William Jennings Bryan
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Smallville

Post by Hunter »

Omg!! I love watching Smallville so much!! It's my favourite show!! Brilliant it is since I can identify a lot with Clark Kent!! Me always being the protective one in my family. lol.
madroswellfan wrote:I just noticed there isn't a smallville discussion! :O
Smallville is great! Over here in the UK if you only have normal TV then you won't have seen series 4 yet ( like me :'( )
therefor Im a HUGE lana/Clark fan!
Why is everyone so hooked up on the Chloe/Lex and Clark/Lois ideas? The mind boggles!
So what's your pairings?!
Hey!! I live in the UK too! And I am also a HUGE Lana/Clark fan!! I love them together!! :D

I've always wanted Clark and Lana to be together because they had such sweet chemistry in the early seasons until Lana used Lex as a rebound guy which I hated :x I detest Lex Luthor! He's so scary..killed his own dad in season 7 which I'm watching right now.
Lex Luthor is the most scariest villain I've ever seen in any shows apart from Dexter.
I wish I could go back and erase the time where Lana got with Lex and anyone else and just had eyes for Clark!! I love Clark and Lana moments!!
Look at me babbling :lol:

Oh god..where do I start about season 7!! I cannot beleive Lana is braindead and so much is going on for Clark!! Poor guy..and Lex has uncovered the veritas secret!! Oh no!!

Anyway just love the show!! Smallville rocks!!. :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I've always pulled for Clark/Lana even when I knew they'd never end up with one another....*cough* Lois *cough*

But you know I've always had this fanfiction kick for Lex/Chloe..that is before he turned all evil and was still battling his demons.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I just can't picture Chloe with Lex. But I can't picture any of the female characters with Lex because I now loathe and despise Lex Luthor.

I think I'm always going to have a real soft spot for Clark and Lana. Even though I know that they don't end up together in the end, I'm always going to think that they were one of the cutest couples ever. :D

SMALLVILLE ROCKS! :D
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Yeah I agree with you cocogurl!

I am sad they removed Lana from the show :(

I'm happy that Season 8 of smallville is on over here, :D I love it so much! But Lana is missing. :(

And I prefer seeing Oliver Queen with Lois Lane. I think they suit.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I was glad to see Jimmy and Lois being friends.

I cried when Lois was looking at Clark as he was looking at Lana. I really feel bad for Lois. Good to see Ollie there for her.
- Amanda