Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

yeah chloe's not in the movies... in fact didn't anette o'toole actually play lana in what superman 3?

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

elfangel01 wrote:yeah chloe's not in the movies... in fact didn't anette o'toole actually play lana in what superman 3?
Yea I heard on one of the commentaries that she did play Lana but I have no clue which Superman she played in.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

tonights epi was awesome! i was completely freakin out over everything, especially at the end, i mean i knew fine was bad but then clark killed him! oooh and the teaser for superman returns... might i say a holy crap! it was just friggin awesome!

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

viewtopic.php?t=14727
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I loved this episode, it was a Lana-free episode. Love those. I had a feeling in the last ep when Fine said he was Kryptonian that he would turn out to be the bad guy, I was so happy when I was proven right. I also had a suspicion that Martha wouldn't be the one to die, it would have sucked if she died. I really hope Lana is the one who dies (even though I doubt she will be) because all the other characters I like, I even like Shelby more than I like Lana.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Yay for the Lana free episode!

Okay, I know Smallville has a way of throwing Superman lore out the window, but originally...wasn't Jor-El a good guy? He was the top scientist on Krypton, right? So why does this Jor-El seem like such a bastard? Am I wrong on this? It has been along time since I have dealt with real Superman canon so I could be getting things mixed up, but I don't remember Jor-El as being the bad guy that they seem to be portraying him as.

The whole "what is ging to happen to Chloe thing" is making me nervous. We all know she isn't at the Daily Planet when Lois and Clark start working there so, what is going to happen to her? I hope they don't kill her off. I really like Chloe!

Also, I went to see Harry Potter on Friday and they had the preview for the new Superman movie...looks amazing! I'm so excited!
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Dang it we had a Lana-free epi and I missed it! :x I agree with the others who are hoping she's the character to bite the dust, but I'm not holding my breath. :( But it would really make my week, so long as they didn't bring her back with meteor rocks or anything. :roll:

Loved the teaser trailer for Superman Returns, I saw it before the Harry Potter movie too(which wa awesome!).

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I've got my hopes. And my speculations. My vote, if it were my way? Right on track with you guys. I want Lana gone.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

But, unfortunately, I doubt it is going to be Lana. Lana, eventually, is supposed to marry Pete. Although, they haven't followed Superman lore so far, so why start now? :twisted:
And they say
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Surfgirl02 wrote:But, unfortunately, I doubt it is going to be Lana. Lana, eventually, is supposed to marry Pete. Although, they haven't followed Superman lore so far, so why start now? :twisted:
Good point. So maybe we could still get lucky and it will stop being "Lanaville" and go back to Smallville. A girl can wish, right? Yes Santa, that's what I want for Christmas..for Lana to die in a freak accident and never come back.:twisted: :lol:

Hey but that would be like a challenge to write a smarter romance like the one between Clark and Lois, and the writers don't seem too interested in that. I don't even recall them wrapping up what happend to JA's character last season. He was just gone when the meteor shower was over? Um, ok? :roll: The true test will be to see if it ends up being Chloe who dies and how they handle it.

See ya next week.

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

Ellie wrote:

Yes Santa, that's what I want for Christmas..for Lana to die in a freak accident and never come back.
exactly! The interaction between Clark and Lois right now is amazing, can we even continue to imagine how awesome it would be if they were together? I hope it's not Chloe, but yeah, her not being at the Daily Planet when Lois and Clark get there is a little on the shady side.

I loved at the end when Lois and Chloe were talking and Lois got the idea to be a reporter. I can't wait for more, but alas, no new epi. this week!

-Dr. George O'Malley

viewtopic.php?t=14727