Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

I'd be more excited about Thursday if I had Tivo, as it is I'll be watching Alias. So you guys will have to tell me what went down. Ok?

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I heard a commercial on the radio (haven't seen the one on T.V yet) and I heard, 'Clark and Lana's first time' and then a lot of heavy breathing. Say it ain't so!!!!!! :shock:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
krystalstorm24
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by krystalstorm24 »

I sooooo cannot wait for the new season to start tonight! WOO-HOO!
A wish is a powerful thing, especially when it comes from the heart
sweetspicyIsabel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sweetspicyIsabel »

Dang it.. me either! Lots of unanswered questions out there...
Isabel: We all like things extremely sweet mixed with extremely spicy. It's our little dietary quirk.

Maria: Well, I'll have to, uh, keep that in mind.

Michael: You do that.

Isabel: Are you two FLIRTING? God, could my life get any worse?
CherryColaCrashdown
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Not too far from the beach... but way too far from Roswell

Post by CherryColaCrashdown »

All I'm going to say is Clark better freakin' learn to fly this season!
MARIA: I mean, it can never be. There's a number of obstacles. His hair, his personality, the fact that he was hatched.
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

I do believe that Clark and Lana 'get together'. But I'm not really focused on that. What I want to see is more mythology, that's what's interesting. Like the Fortress of Solitude and more of the things that I associate with Superman.

TW does such an excellent job of portraying Clark. He's so complex and layered as a character, that I love watching to see what he does next. Also, I'm hoping Lex becomes more of the Lex we love to hate; taking the path to evil.

Bottom line, I'm hoping s5 will be a defining time in the destiny of CK, and gearing him towards accepting who he is and what he's meant to do.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
ShatteredDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ShatteredDreamer »

Okay so I just watched Smallville for the first time. I'm a HUGE James Marsters fan and he's one of the bad guys this season so I'll be in front of my TV every Thursday night. Anyway, I was hoping you guys could direct me to a episode guide(or two) so I can get a feel for the original characters and previous storylines. I'd like something more detailed (but not necessarily play by play) so I prefer a fan-generated guide as opposed to what's on the WB site. Any suggestions?
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Post by femmenerd »

I'm in the same boat ShatteredDreamer. The rest of my life, I spend reading and writing Spike fic.

Incidentally, we got cheated on the whole JM butt thing. He's such a tease. :P
My Author's Page
"I'm sorry baby, I'm a bad, rude man." -Spike
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

femmenerd wrote: Incidentally, we got cheated on the whole JM butt thing. He's such a tease. :P
LMAO, I agree! :lol:

But what was with rehashing the effects from the movies? I discussed it with a friend who remembers it a lot better than I do and she agrees. They were nearly indentical, I know they can do better. :roll:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Wow - that was one of the best season premieres ever!!!!

I loved the fortress!!! How cool was that! Ok - I heard a rumor that for the part of Jor-El's voice they interwove Marlon Brando's voice scenes in with T.Stamp's - Can someone confirm? That would be so cool if they did!!!

I feel cheated I didn't to see James's butt!!!!!
I'm a believer!