For All Students

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Gigo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gigo »

Here's two pieces of information that I'm missing either because you've never mentioned it, or you have and I've forgotten (which is extremely likely):

What's your major?
What's your job?
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
ChemChic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ChemChic »

Last edited by ChemChic on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's like...chemical" ~ Liz Parker
Gigo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gigo »

Welcome, Pippa. It looks like we're going to be neighbors for a few years.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
ChemChic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ChemChic »

Last edited by ChemChic on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gigo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gigo »

I'm actually from California, but I'm in Cambridge for school (obviously). It's definitely an excellent area, as I'm sure you're well aware. :) I'm not a huge fan of the summer weather, though. California definitely has Massachusetts beat when it comes to that...

Elizabeth
ChemChic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ChemChic »

Last edited by ChemChic on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Pippa, hi, I'm Lora. Wow. You have your whole career staged out, don't you? That's amazing. I wish I knew exactly what was going to happen.

Lizabeth, i don't remember if i ever did say. My major was fine arts, but it's changing to Multimedia, but will probably change again to Business. Oooh...exciting. Although I'm hoping to transfer schools soon to get a degree to teach, and minor in film production so I'll have a back up if my film company tanks. Oh, and for my lovely job...I'm a receptionist at a very busy vet clinic. My area has maybe 5 good clinics and over 200,000 residents. It's lovely. Really.

Oooh! Do either of you like CKY? I went to their concert in SD on Monday, and am going to their next one tomorrow in Down Town Disney. I go to meet them last time after the show, it was pretty cool.
Gigo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gigo »

Cool, cool. Sounds like you're having fun experimenting with all of the options out there, which is cool too. I'm probably somewhere between the two of you, in terms of plans for the future. I'm pretty definitely set on what major I am and all that, but beyond the more general stuff I'm willing to just kind of see where my whimsy takes me...

As for CKY, Lora, I'm afraid I don't know who they are. Hopefully the second concert was fun, though. It sounds like the first one was definitely a blast - meeting bands is always cool (when you like them, I mean :)).
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Yea, it was pretty cool. Ugh. I got back from the second concert about half an hour ago and I'm on the verge of crying yet again. The show was good, the rest of the night was absolutely horrible.
Gigo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gigo »

I'm sorry! Anything I can do to help?