The Official "Life is Good" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

secretk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Official "Life is Good" Thread

Post by secretk »

April, congrats for the new house! Well, alcohol is better than anything and besides it does sound that you had great time with your friends :wink: .

Earth2Mama I am always glad to hear/read that someone is at good shape and absolutely healthy. Wish you luck and I hope that soon you will be happy to have a baby :) !
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Post by candysteffi »

Oh Ellie, this are wounderful news!

I wish you the best!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ohhhh come on!!! They have HAD to know when they put this sign up!! :lol: :lol: :lol: If not than they don't need to be passing their dna down to anyone!! :lol: :lol: I'm guessing what they meant to say was they had fishing worms for sell........this made me laugh so hard I damn near choked to death :lol: :lol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-evlMCH5mlv8/T ... e-rear.jpg
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Im sitting in Atlanta airport in a four hr layover on my way to London to visit Jan! Im not sure how much fun the almost ten hr flight is going to be! :lol:
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Post by candysteffi »

Im sitting in Atlanta airport in a four hr layover on my way to London to visit Jan! Im not sure how much fun the almost ten hr flight is going to be!
Hope the flight went well Rod! Welcome to Europe! :D

I survived my appointment at the dentist today, so my life is good as well now. lol
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

candysteffi wrote:
Im sitting in Atlanta airport in a four hr layover on my way to London to visit Jan! Im not sure how much fun the almost ten hr flight is going to be!

I survived my appointment at the dentist today, so my life is good as well now. lol
Thanks Steffi Jan took me into London and I got to see Big Ben,had me some fish and chips and all that other English stuff. :lol:
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

killjoy wrote:
candysteffi wrote:

Thanks Steffi Jan took me into London and I got to see Big Ben,had me some fish and chips and all that other English stuff. :lol:
Glad you're enjoying yourself :). Sorry about the cold, windy weather though!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I got to live out a childhood promise or dream the other day!

Back when I was ten I was really BIG/HUGE into LA Lakers basketball.Back during the Magic/Larry Bird rival.I made a promise back than that if I was ever in Boston I'd wear a Laker's shirt.Well many decades later I flew into Boston Airport and I walked around in my brand spanking new Laker's shirt.

I got many of the evil eye at me and even a TSA agent said I was brave to wear that shirt there!! :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I have a question for all of those here that live in Europe.

I want to spend a week or so traveling around jumping from city to city seeing some sights in Europe.Is it easier/cheaper to just buy some airline tickets...or...ride the Eurorail I've heard so much about?
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Life is good because RF is back! :)
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas