Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Post by OrangeSky »

My younger brother is incapable of beating me at rochambeau, or rock-paper-scissors. No matter what he throws, I always throw something that will beat him. It really pisses him off that he can't beat me. :lol:

I'm an undefeated champion (unofficially) on the old video game 1080 Snowboarding. (Remember that one?) I've never lost at that game, no matter who I play. I play video game gurus, and I don't lose. I have absolutely no idea why that is. :lol:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I am reading all your guys stuff and laughing so hard!!!

Horse penis' to beating a fish with a stick LMFAO!!! ROFL!!! OMG!!!!!

I recently got the Lady GaGa songs for Rock Band 2 and I like to dress up like her when I sing them. I always pretend I am singing to an audience when I play I am so bad that sometimes I imagine myself being judged my the American Idol judges telling me I am amazing. I can sing on Expert WITHOUT looking at the words to almost all the songs on RB1 and 2 after I have only sang them once before LOOKING at the lyrics. I am a very competitive Rock Band player. If I get less than 98% which is HONESTLY rare I freak out and have to do it again until I get 100% LOL.

I am 25 mind you and I still use my imagination often! It is horrible! I need to just try out for American Idol and get that stupid bug out of my system. No way I would make it past the first round but whatever!

I still listen to 90's music! Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera(but I am a HUGE fan) 98degrees, Mandy Moore, old 90's dance music!

I also used to go to Raves in 8th, 9th, and 10th grade and have taken about 5 pills of ecstasy in that time. That was in like 1999-2001. 5 pills is NOT that bad! Some people take like 20 pills in the course of a year! Horrible!

I was soooooooooooo bad!!!

I am not anymore. I grew up and am sooooooooooo into school now and just being on here.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I was really really drunk one night, and my best friend's husband was driving me up the wall. So I made out with her in a attempt to piss off her husband. It worked she nearly fell into the bathtub with shock and if my ex-roomys are to be believed he went off into the living room and started crying. To this day we both get a really good laugh out of it.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:I was really really drunk one night, and my best friend's husband was driving me up the wall. So I made out with her in a attempt to piss off her husband. It worked she nearly fell into the bathtub with shock and if my ex-roomys are to be believed he went off into the living room and started crying. To this day we both get a really good laugh out of it.
Awesome! :D :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Earth2Mama wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:I was really really drunk one night, and my best friend's husband was driving me up the wall. So I made out with her in a attempt to piss off her husband. It worked she nearly fell into the bathtub with shock and if my ex-roomys are to be believed he went off into the living room and started crying. To this day we both get a really good laugh out of it.
You didn't happen to video tape it did you? :mrgreen:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:
You didn't happen to video tape it did you? :mrgreen:
No, no video. I could probably get one for you though :wink: And here I was thinking if I got asked a question it would've been what we were doing in the bathroom.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well that was my next question but I wanted to wait a bit....didn't want to look to perverted in one sitting.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:No, no video. I could probably get one for you though :wink: And here I was thinking if I got asked a question it would've been what we were doing in the bathroom.
Oh sweetie ... my dirty pervy mind already went over the possible scenarios and cooked up some new ones. I wouldn't put you on the spot about it though.

Although, please feel free to PM me with the delicious details :lol: :mrgreen:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:No, no video. I could probably get one for you though :wink: And here I was thinking if I got asked a question it would've been what we were doing in the bathroom.
Oh sweetie ... my dirty pervy mind already went over the possible scenarios and cooked up some new ones. I wouldn't put you on the spot about it though.

Although, please feel free to PM me with the delicious details :lol: :mrgreen:
Oh my god now I can't stop laughing. It's not dirty at all although I can see how it would seem that way. No we um were drinking big time that night and we were all sitting out on the balcony. We got loud, cops were called, and the rule was no smoking in the house. So we went into the bathroom, put a towel under the door, opened the windows, and turned on the exhaust, and continued to party. I think we had all five of us cramped into that little bathroom at one point during the night. I'm sure the story your brain cooked up was much better then that one.
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

valentinebaby wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote:I'm the only on here who has broken the law!!!! LOL.

Maybe??? :wink:
Ummm I almost got busted for jaywalking in high school.
So funny...you know for the longest time when I was younger I thought jaywalking meant walking around with your pants undone.

I swear...its because no one would explain to me what jaywalking was, every answer I got was like a "hush hush" answer or skimmed over...and I don't' know how, but my little mind came up with, walking around with your pants undone. :lol:

I also for the longest time thought that "fudge" was a bad word. Again i was little, and its was right after my family and I moved to America and we were watching a Christmas Story...and you know that scene where the the boy says Fuck, but of course the narrator replaced it with fudge cause its suppose to be a family movie...and in the movie, the boy got a beating and had to wash his mouth out with soap? Its scared me and for the longest time (years) i went around thinking that fudge was a bad word.

Oh I have so many more stories like this.