Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Post by RiceKrispy »

Rowedog wrote:Plus, it wasn't a very enjoyable experience - for either of us. He didn't enjoy it at all, he actually tucked back up into his sheath, so I had to stick my fingers up in there and... You know what? No one wants to know this. :|
Even if no one wants to know this, it made me LOL.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

And my personal favourite (everyone is horrified when I tell them this): I once cleaned my horse's penis. No joke. They made us do it for pony club. They handed us a pair of latex gloves and some baby oil and told us to get rid of all the smegma. Afer it was done I felt like taking us both to a rape crisis centre. Poor, poor Gordy...
Oh my god, this is just hilariously horrifying.

I don't know if this is shocking or not; it might be. I'm actually quite an accomplished thief. And what do I steal? Food! I live in an on-campus apartment where I am allowed to eat two free meals per week at any on-campus dining center. When I go in for one of my free meals, I bring bowls and plastic baggies with me and load them up with food---pizza, burgers, sandwiches, pasta. All that healthy stuff. Why not, right? It's FREE. So I put the food in my backpack and walk on out of there with a smile on my face. :lol: Anyway, I've never gotten caught stealing food, and if I do get caught, I fully intend to act like a ditz and say, "I didn't know you couldn't do that. Oops, my bad. I'm soooo stupid sometimes." I have to say, this food-stealing is probably one of the smartest things I've ever done in my life. Because of it, I've only had to go to the grocery store about three times since August, and I've only spent about $35 dollars each time.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

April! I am a secret thief too!

Only I steal makeup. That I don't want to buy because I probably won't use it much. And it's not very often. My boyfriend actually doesn't like me wearing makeup because he likes to hug and kiss me a lot and he hates the smell of it on my face, so I don't wear it that often. But every now and then I see a cute color palette at Target or Walmart and I'll just put it up my sleeve instead of paying the $10. I only do this with cheap makeup. If I need the more expensive stuff I will just cough up the money. Which is completely illogical thinking for a thief.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

RiceKrispy wrote:April! I am a secret thief too!

Only I steal makeup. That I don't want to buy because I probably won't use it much. And it's not very often. My boyfriend actually doesn't like me wearing makeup because he likes to hug and kiss me a lot and he hates the smell of it on my face, so I don't wear it that often. But every now and then I see a cute color palette at Target or Walmart and I'll just put it up my sleeve instead of paying the $10. I only do this with cheap makeup. If I need the more expensive stuff I will just cough up the money. Which is completely illogical thinking for a thief.
Damn ... guilty as well. But with the expensive stuff, because of my budget :oops: Oh and hair stuff (pins, scrunchies, ties, etc.) - it's gotten worse since my teen years.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Man what a bunch of thiefs around here :shock: Am I the only honorable person here? :P :lol:

I'm one of those people that if it's a long trip in the car I'm asleep two seconds out of the driveway.It doesen't matter if I slept 13 hrs before the trip...as soon as the car hits the road I'll put my head to the side and than I'm Zzzzzzzz.

I once slept from Alabama to almost Texas without waking up once :lol:
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Earth2Mama wrote:
RiceKrispy wrote:April! I am a secret thief too!

Damn ... guilty as well. But with the expensive stuff, because of my budget :oops: Oh and hair stuff (pins, scrunchies, ties, etc.) - it's gotten worse since my teen years.
I worked at a bookstore years ago and I used to steal books. :lol: When I worked as the warehouse manager for a craft store, I used to steal craft supplies all the time.

Rod...I think you may be the only one here who doesn't steal. Or clean horse penises. :lol:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

OrangeSky wrote:Rod...I think you may be the only one here who doesn't steal. Or clean horse penises. :lol:
Yeah I seem to miss out on all the fun :roll: :lol:
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

killjoy wrote:
OrangeSky wrote:Rod...I think you may be the only one here who doesn't steal. Or clean horse penises. :lol:
Or ... maybe you just need a good teacher/partner in crime :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Earth2Mama wrote:
killjoy wrote:
Or ... maybe you just need a good teacher/partner in crime :D
Well I hate to say it....but I'm a goody goody :roll: I don't have it in me to be bad.The worst thing I've ever done in my life....and only thing law breaking...is that I once got a speeding ticket about fourteen years ago.That's the extent of my criminal record :oops:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote: Well I hate to say it....but I'm a goody goody :roll: I don't have it in me to be bad.The worst thing I've ever done in my life....and only thing law breaking...is that I once got a speeding ticket about fourteen years ago.That's the extent of my criminal record :oops:
Don't feel too bad I am too. I stole a skip it once when I was like seven and a Scuba Steve the other day. The Scuba Steve was a complete accident and I felt horrible when I realized my son had it and I didn't notice it. Although I'll be completely honest and say the reason I don't do it is I'm terrified of getting caught.