Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Things that people here would be shocked to know about you.

Post by killjoy »

valentinebaby wrote:
killjoy wrote: Well I hate to say it....but I'm a goody goody :roll: I don't have it in me to be bad.The worst thing I've ever done in my life....and only thing law breaking...is that I once got a speeding ticket about fourteen years ago.That's the extent of my criminal record :oops:
Don't feel too bad I am too. I stole a skip it once when I was like seven and a Scuba Steve the other day. The Scuba Steve was a complete accident and I felt horrible when I realized my son had it and I didn't notice it. Although I'll be completely honest and say the reason I don't do it is I'm terrified of getting caught.
Uhhhhmmm well...... :oops: ....I have been known to go thru my bags after a trip to the store and if I find something they forgot to charge me for....well I take it back and pay for it. :oops: I can't help it....it feels like I stoled it and the guilt gets to me. :oops:
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

killjoy wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:
killjoy wrote: Well I hate to say it....but I'm a goody goody :roll: I don't have it in me to be bad.The worst thing I've ever done in my life....and only thing law breaking...is that I once got a speeding ticket about fourteen years ago.That's the extent of my criminal record :oops:
Don't feel too bad I am too. I stole a skip it once when I was like seven and a Scuba Steve the other day. The Scuba Steve was a complete accident and I felt horrible when I realized my son had it and I didn't notice it. Although I'll be completely honest and say the reason I don't do it is I'm terrified of getting caught.
Uhhhhmmm well...... :oops: ....I have been known to go thru my bags after a trip to the store and if I find something they forgot to charge me for....well I take it back and pay for it. :oops: I can't help it....it feels like I stoled it and the guilt gets to me. :oops:
I've done that. But that's different to me. I'd intended to pay for it, so I'll walk back in and let them know they forgot to charge me. Did that once at Trader Joe's and the cashier looked shocked. Can't say I blame him. Probably doesn't happen much.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I only had ONE date in high school.....mostly for the fact I was overly shy but also the fact I was born with a facial defect that could'nt be fixed until I was older(20's) and my bones had stopped growing. In order to fix it they had to remove four of my teeth! Which they decided to do when my wisdom teeth came in so in one shot I got EIGHT teeth pulled out at one time.
Wench On A Leash
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Wench On A Leash »

I am 5’0 tall and I have really huge boobs. I’m like a 36 DD. I just think it’s funny that I’m short and have such large breasts.

I didn’t have my first kiss until I was 19 (about 2 weeks before turning 20.)

I have recently come to terms with the fact that my boyfriend and I are huge dorks. Our idea of fun is gathering a bunch of friends and playing boardgames. And not just the fun party games. More often than not we play strategic, hard-to-obtain boardgames. No, we don't do Dungeons and Dragons, but some of the games we play are... Arkham Horror, Last Night on Earth, Cosmic Encounter, Agricola, Small World, Dominion, Pandemic, etc. If you're as much of a dork as me, you can find info. about these games at http://www.boardgamegeek.com.

The funniest thing about this is that I am a highly competitive player, and I especially hate it when my boyfriend screws me over in games. Occasionally I freak out on him so much that I actually scare people who don't know me well enough to know that I just tend to go into a blind rage and start yelling explicitives and nonsensical ramblings until I calm down and laugh at my own anger. I must seem like a complete psychopath; however, the friends that we regularly play games with find it hilarious and completely entertaining when I freak out on my boyfriend. And don't feel bad for him, he encourages my verbally abusive reactions.
Michael: It's like we finish each other's...
Lindsay: Sandwiches?
Michael: Sentences. Why would I say...
Lindsay: Sandwiches?
Michael: That time I was going to say sandwiches.
-Arrested Development
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Wench On A Leash wrote:I have recently come to terms with the fact that my boyfriend and I are huge dorks. Our idea of fun is gathering a bunch of friends and playing boardgames.
I too am a dork and darn proud of it. I still play board games and especially love to play them with my siblings. Although, I haven't played Dungeons and Dragons in some time, I used to love that game hardcore!
The funniest thing about this is that I am a highly competitive player, and I especially hate it when my boyfriend screws me over in games. Occasionally I freak out on him so much that I actually scare people who don't know me well enough to know that I just tend to go into a blind rage and start yelling explicitives and nonsensical ramblings until I calm down and laugh at my own anger. I must seem like a complete psychopath; however, the friends that we regularly play games with find it hilarious and completely entertaining when I freak out on my boyfriend. And don't feel bad for him, he encourages my verbally abusive reactions.
Yeah, that's my brothers, sister and I when we play - especially Monopoly. My mother refuses to play with us because of our behavior. Then again, we can't even get her play a simple game of Uno. :roll:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Damn now I want to play Uno.

Hmmm lets see. I didn't learn how to ride a bike without training wheels until the third grade. The only reason I ever did was because I got a new bike for my birthday and my dad didn't put the training wheels on it yet for me and I got sick of everyone else riding my bike so I decided to see if I could do it again.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:Damn now I want to play Uno.
Love playing it! I kick my sisters ass playing with her one on one.
I didn't learn how to ride a bike without training wheels until the third grade.
I still don't know how to ride a bike :(

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote: I still don't know how to ride a bike :(
I would've never made it through my middle/high school life when I went to visit my Dad without a bike. He lives in this small little coastal town in Oregon and I always felt like I was suffocating. So I'd go hit the trails because I never had anything else to do.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote: I still don't know how to ride a bike :(
I would've never made it through my middle/high school life when I went to visit my Dad without a bike. He lives in this small little coastal town in Oregon and I always felt like I was suffocating. So I'd go hit the trails because I never had anything else to do.
Well, I grew up in NYC up until I was 13. I always had the bus, subway, a cab, or my feet to get me where I needed to go. Everywhere was really accessible.

I really could have used the skill afterwards, when my mom up and moved us to the suburbs of Jersey :roll: No friggin' sidewalks, no buses ever 10 -15 mins., no subways :(

I was in hell until I finally moved away!

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote: Well, I grew up in NYC up until I was 13. I always had the bus, subway, a cab, or my feet to get me where I needed to go. Everywhere was really accessible.

I really could have used the skill afterwards, when my mom up and moved us to the suburbs of Jersey :roll: No friggin' sidewalks, no buses ever 10 -15 mins., no subways :(

I was in hell until I finally moved away!
DAMN IT!!! You mention Jersey and I get a Friendly's craving and the nearest one is in Ohio. I haven't been to one since I was 16 either. Damn damn double damn! I really need to move back east.