How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: How was your day/week/weekend?

Post by killjoy »

My baby sister had the ALS ice bucket challenge thrown at her today. She accepted and did it......than was nice enough to list ME in her challenge of three. :lol: I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

This weekend was bad.

I got lots on my mind now. I got to figure on how to work some stuff out.
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

The fate of my left eye rests in the hands of these men.

Tuesday, the fourteenth, that's my day of reckoning, and all I can do is pray the surgery goes well… Somehow, I hope I could do more...
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Anybody want to feel old? :lol:

Just read a fact that stated....."As of right now Will Smith is now older than the actor who played Uncle Phil was at the start of The Fresh Prince!" :shock:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I was in Target Sunday night. I was walking by the drinks when I noticed Coke has once again started putting names on the bottles. As I was looking at them I busted out when I saw two bottles side by side that said.....Michael and Courtney! :lol:

But the best part?.......after looking around a bit......ME of all people. ....found a Tess one. :shock: :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Suddenly realized I hadn't seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet......so i just finished it......LOVE IT! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

It even had a split second Roswell moment too which rocked :lol: :!:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I don't even know why I bother any more? ! Whenever the possibility of anything good or happy comes into my life the fucking rug ALWAYS gets pulled out from under me :roll:

Four days from an event that was going to be a freaking GREAT point in my life.....and after spending a lot of money to go to it.....it all fucking falls apart.

I no longer care anymore about anything....the funny comedy loving Killjoy you guys all used to know no longer exist.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Sorry Killjoy for your disappointment but there will certainly be further events, no?
No reason to kill yourself about it! Believe someone with a lot of experiences about events that turned sour!

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

begonia9508 wrote:Sorry Killjoy for your disappointment but there will certainly be further events, no?
No reason to kill yourself about it! Believe someone with a lot of experiences about events that turned sour!

EVE :mrgreen:
There's no way for me to tell if this event will ever come up again. And now after spending a thousand bucks I got to go to it for no reason because the person I was going to meet cancelled out. And there's really no one else there I care about. ......but I knew this was going to happen. Mostly because this was going to be a MAJOR happy moment in my life and seeing how God hates me he took it away right before it happens. :roll: .
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Found out Emilie was going to be at an event in Chicago. Thought that after more than ten years I'm finally going to get my shot to meet her. I had it all set up for a meet and autograph not to mention a photo shot together. :mrgreen:

A month before the event I spent a thousand dollars...all non refundable on plane tickets,hotel room and tickets to the event. Only to have her drop out of the event four days before it takes place :twisted:

So now not only am I not going to get to meet her I'm out a thousand bucks and have to go to an event I really don't care about all the other folks who are going to be there :twisted: It's either that or just stay home and eat the thousand bucks as a total lost.

I'm still PISSED over this. :twisted: