How was your day/week/weekend?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: How was your day?

Post by Roswellian117 »

Had a dr's appointment which was fine.

Went grocery shopping.

Cooked dinner.

I am sooooooo ready for bed.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

The start of my day was crap. The heatwave here means that it's impossible to sleep in my room because it's about 45 degrees celsius (113 Farhenheit) in there. So I slept on the couch in the only room with air con while my brother slept on the floor (Ha ha, sucked in bro!). I woke up about six hours later because there's no curtain on the french doors and the light hit me square in the face.

So I chatted on msn for a while, had some lunch, had another nap and then the cool change hit and it rained. So I went to the gym, sweated like a mofo and now I think I'll have a swim and prepare to sleep in my bed for the first time in two days. :D
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Rowedog wrote:The start of my day was crap. The heatwave here means that it's impossible to sleep in my room because it's about 45 degrees celsius (113 Farhenheit) in there. So I slept on the couch in the only room with air con while my brother slept on the floor (Ha ha, sucked in bro!). I woke up about six hours later because there's no curtain on the french doors and the light hit me square in the face.

So I chatted on msn for a while, had some lunch, had another nap and then the cool change hit and it rained. So I went to the gym, sweated like a mofo and now I think I'll have a swim and prepare to sleep in my bed for the first time in two days. :D
Funny how this earth works....you got 113F in January where here in Alabama of all places we had freaking SNOW and 15F for a tempertature the other day.....it was freaking 30F here today and it felt like a heatwave :roll:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Rowedog wrote:The start of my day was crap. The heatwave here means that it's impossible to sleep in my room because it's about 45 degrees celsius (113 Farhenheit) in there. So I slept on the couch in the only room with air con while my brother slept on the floor (Ha ha, sucked in bro!). I woke up about six hours later because there's no curtain on the french doors and the light hit me square in the face.

Poor thing.

It was 26 here last night.

I'm now on my second cup of coffee. Found out I can't run with out it. Clean most of house. Only place left is my room. I still have to write my fan-fic and send it to my beta. Which I hope to do tonight. Till then I get to write a out line of it and look up stuff for it.
- Amanda
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Seriously, this weather is crazy! I'm in the same boat you are, killjoy. We've had 36 inches of snow here so far this winter, and it's currently 16 degrees out, which is downright balmy compared to the -23 degrees we had on Saturday. But this kind of weather is a bit more typical for Nebraska than Alabama.

Alison, the heatwave sounds miserable, but at the same time, I'm envious! :lol:

So my day has been a bit whimsical yet boring so far.

Woke up and read some fanfic.
Walked to the bookstore to get a stupid British literature packet.
Thought I had class at 11:30, and it was already 11:06 when I got out of the bookstore, so I ran back to my apartment to get my supplies and ran to the building where the class is at. Poor time management on my part.
Got there at 11:27 only to find out that the class started an hour later.
Suffered through the boring class for an hour and fifteen minutes. Got some fic writing done while we were supposed to be taking notes.
Did a little homework, and now I'm planning on eating lunch, doing more homework, and reading fics and writing. And watching American Idol tonight, even though I don't want to now that I know this is Simon's last season.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Tuesday is the only day I go to uni for my only class. And of course, my day started perfect:

Like every good student I overslept and had only 20minutes left to get ready for university. Of course, I made it (we're talking about me) and got the train.

Met up with a friend to have lunch with her.
Went to class and got a bit pissy because I forgot my glasses at home. And today our lecturer decided to have a power point presentation and I sit in the back. It wasn't fun.

Got home and in front of my Notebook.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Uh, lets see ... My day -

Woke up from a really good dream in which I had sex and I've felt like I've been on a high all day.

Went to work, where I continued to think about said dream in which I had sex.

Had a boring staff meeting, lots of people talking about facts and figures ... naturally, my mind wandered elsewhere (more specifically, to SEX - yes, even women think about sex ... well, I think about it as much as men do, what's the numbers on that? how often do men think about sex in a day? surely I've got them beat!)

After staff meeting, sent professional nasty email at a vendor is was bitching that I hadn't updated a statement they just sent me a week ago (Note: statement had over 800 + invoice inquiries with issues up the ying/yang!). Got an apology email back from vendor. Eh, whatever - my mind wondered to the sex dream again from this morning.

Have been on/off Fanatics all day, chatting at my fellow pervy peeps (wassup ... how you doin'?)

Had an awesome power surge just 15 mins. ago in the middle of my updating a vendor statement (damn system had to come back on line though just now :( ). Still thinking about that damn sex dream though.

Getting ready to head out home now, where it'll take me 1-1/2 to get there (by bus, then train, then bus again). At least I'll have my thoughts to occupy my time (just think ... S-E-X).

When I get home, I'll read Passion from where I left off (need some raunchy acts to fuel my pervy brain right about now).

So, yeah ... that's how my day's been. Just occupied by one single thought all day long ...
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Ellie, I think you had the sexiest day ever.

Seriously, no wonder everyone wants to be your perverted friend.

*thumbs up*
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Yes, I truly had a sexed up day. Now, for the completion to the evening - I call upon some more visually stimulating dreams ...

Night folks :mrgreen:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My day was the suck. My child did not want to take a nap nor does he want to go to bed. Did I mention it's nearly 11??? And then my friend was kind enough to remind me that my birthday is pretty much a month away. 26 woohoo, not really.