Getting to know everyone

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Getting to know everyone

Post by NotYourChick »

I thought it would be cool to get to know everyone oh here. I've been here for a few years and only made a few friends here. So I thought this would be cool.

Name:
What made you like Roswell:
Shows you like:
Fav couples:
Anything werid about you:

Mine-
Name: Amanda
Where from: Lousiana
What made you like Roswell: Max and Liz
Shows you like: Smallville, Supernataurl,One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Charmed, Days of Our Lives and One Life to Live
Fav couples: Lois/Clark,Haley/Nathan,Meredith/Derek,Paige/Henry,Sami/EJ,Star/Cole
Anything weird about you: Not that I know of, but I'm sure I'll remember something later.
- Amanda
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Getting to know everyone

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Name: Frances
Where from: FL
What made you like Roswell: Alien/Romance , and the entire gang... although it took a while to like Kyle
Shows you like: Greys,Oprah,Girls Next Door, John & Kate plue 8, Little People Big World, LA Ink to name a few...
Fav couples: Mere/Derek - Christina/Burke :( - , Brad & Angelina..
Anything werid about you: I guess it's that I dont watch very many shows that arent reality based lol...

:)
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Name: April

Where from: Nebraska

What made you like Roswell: Um, everything! The couples, the storylines, the music . . . mainly Michael/Maria. ;)

Shows you like: Oh, so many. One Tree Hill, Lost, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The O.C., Beverly Hills 90210 (the original, not this new one), Family Guy ( :lol: ) Survivor, The Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, Grey's Anatomy (although this season sucks), and Tru Calling (sadly cancelled in its prime).

Fav couples: Besides Michael/Maria . . . Nathan/Haley from OTH, Kate/Sawyer from Lost (they're effing epic), Buffy and Spike, Seth and Summer from the O.C., Kelly and Dylan from 90210. But I only define myself as actively shipping Naley, Skate, Spuffy, and of course Candy.

Anything werid about you: What isn't weird about me? Okay, I'm a female who loves my own butt (I know killjoy finds that astounding! lol). I would often rather stay home and chill out then go out to some wild college party. I haven't drunk soda pop in years. I look forward to getting the new issue of TV Guide like some people look forward to Christmas. :lol: I have never drunk a drop of alcohol in my life and have no desire to. I can watch television in the splits position (years of dancing helps with that.) It's really weird.

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Name: Desiree (but almost everyone except my parents call me Dez/Dezi)
Where from: Oregon
What made you like Roswell: Aliens and the various relationships (family, friends, and romantic)
Shows you like: BTVS, Angel, Supernatural, Bones, Roswell, L&O: SVU, Hell's Kitchen, Dark Angel, OTH, Y&R, and Wolf Lake
Fav couples: Buffy/Angel(us) (BTVS), Haley/Nathan (OTH), Lucas/Sophia (WL), Elizabeth/Jason (GH), and various XO couples mostly Liz/Jensen Characters (Roswell/XO characters).
Anything weird about you: I'm crazy about organization. Books are organized by genre, then author, then series &/or year. My DVD's (movies) genre and alphabetized, DVD's (TV shows) favorite show, then by seasons. And spiral notebooks are organized by story title. Basically I organize anything that can be organized.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

Name: Amber
Where from: Dublin Ireland originally now reside in Dallas TX
What made you like Roswell: Max and Liz, well mostly Max :P
Shows you like: BTVS, Angel, Burn Notice, America's Next Top Model, Unsolved Mysteries, True Crime, CSI, Psyche.
Fav couples: Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Buffy/Angel(us)
Anything werid about you: If it doesn't blow up I don't like it :D
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

reinla wrote: Anything werid about you: If it doesn't blow up I don't like it :D
What does that mean? :shock:

~Chad~
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Name:Hannah
Where from: Ohio
What made you like Roswell: The plot and the romance...but I do believe that if Roswell was to become a new show next week I would probably not watch it. :|
Shows you like: Gosh so many...Chuck, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, NCIS, Fringe, Bones, House, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, Monk, Ugly Betty, the old and new 90210, The Office, and Dexter...I think that is all of them.
Fav couples:Chuck/Sarah(Chuck), Dan/Serena(Gossip Girl), Chuck/Blair(Gossip Girl), Brennan/Booth(Bones), Hodgins/Angela(Bones), Lucas/Peyton(One Tree Hill), Haley/Nathan(One Tree Hill), Melinda/Jim(Ghost Whisperer), Olivia/Pete(Fringe), Pam/Jim(The Office), Derek/Meredith(Grey's Anatomy).
Anything weird about you:
I hate when people can or will watch me sleep so I always put the comforter over my head when I go to sleep.
I'm really observant, so I like to observe people...which sounds creepy I know.
I can remember about two or three dreams when I wake up daily.
I have one elf ear.

:)
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Hmm this looks like fun

Omg, dreamerfrvrp3, are you really 15! :shock: You're my sister's age. lol

Name: Monica
Where U from: UK
What made you like Roswell: Max. :mrgreen: and Liz. (Season 1)
Shows you like: Roswell (season1 and half of season 2)Smallville, Supernatural, Ugly Betty, Pushing daises...there's some more but I forget them lol. :lol: Oh yeah, I used to watch buffy as well.
Fav couples: Lana/Clark, Liz/Max, I know they arent' a couple but I want them to be Gio/Betty :mrgreen:, Lois/Oliver, Chloe/Jimmy & Buffy/Spike.
Anything werid about you: Hmmm...not anything that I can remember. :mrgreen:
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Name: Leila
Where you from: Cologne,Germany
What made you like Roswell: at first Liz and Maria inthe pilot but then it was all about Alex (I swear every girl needs an Alex)
Shows you like: Roswell ( S2 til HEART OF MINE AND DON'T LIKE S3); Dexter, Pushing Daisies, The OC, Navy CIS, CSI, Prison Break, Grey's anatomy, Law and Order, America's next topmodel, South Park, The Simpsons, Golden Girls and many more
Fav couples: Alex/Isabel, Ned/Chuck, Seth/Summer,
Anything weird about you: everyday I say or do something and embarrass myself.(I don't do it on purpose)
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Every girl does need a Alex. You're so right.
- Amanda