On Valentine’s Day…

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

POM

Re: On Valentine’s Day…

Post by POM »

killjoy wrote:Well I've been told I'm a tad sappy on this day.....but I won't name who told me that even if she is here on this board :P :lol: ......but I'll tell you some of my past Valentine's Day.

I don't like doing the same as everyone else...nor do I like to just buy something flashy and costly just because everyone else does.I think buying something not as costly or flashy but more romantic is better.

So I bought my than girlfriend at the time a dozen roses.Eleven white with one red one in the middle.I left a note saying like the red rose she was one in million......ohhh well I can't help it if I'm sappy...... :roll:

Sappy is a good thing...it's expected on the one day of the year that a girlfriend expects or even hopes that a boyfriend would be on Valentine's Day. Or what I like to call-- V-DAY <3 . It's a memo that my ex's boyfriends never got!!!! :lol: The most I ever got was a small stuffed animal and a card ( which he didn't even sign--it was blank, he didn't even sign his name. :| ) , so much for love right. :D Oh, well...I don't expect much anymore. So, take it from me... Sappy is okay once in a while---maybe not all the time, but it is allowed in the girlfriends handbook. :)

<3 POM <3
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

That's awesome killjoy. I don't think it's too sappy at all, and I'm sure she loved it. Girls expect guys to do sappy things for them on Valentine’s Day.

Anyway, Valentine’s Day is now officially my favourite holiday of all time. I will always remember this V-day for the rest of my life. Here I was, all full of myself, thinking that I had gotten my wife a gift she would really love. But the gift she gave me was a thousand times better than what I got her.

We're going to have a baby, and she told me on Valentine’s Day. Officially ruining every other V-Day from now to come. Because none of them will ever be as great as this one was.

~Chad~
POM

Post by POM »

RosDude wrote:That's awesome killjoy. I don't think it's too sappy at all, and I'm sure she loved it. Girls expect guys to do sappy things for them on Valentine’s Day.

Anyway, Valentine’s Day is now officially my favourite holiday of all time. I will always remember this V-day for the rest of my life. Here I was, all full of myself, thinking that I had gotten my wife a gift she would really love. But the gift she gave me was a thousand times better than what I got her.

We're going to have a baby, and she told me on Valentine’s Day. Officially ruining every other V-Day from now to come. Because none of them will ever be as great as this one was.

~Chad~
Awe... :D Congrats Chad!!! :!: I'm sure you're going to make an amazing Dad!!! I'm not sure it will ruin the rest of your V-day's in the future, but it will only make them that much more special!! :D I'm so happy for you two...best of Luck!! <3

<3 POM <3
:)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Congrats :mrgreen:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Congrats!!!