People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: People who bug you

Post by killjoy »

My aunt....she and her husband lost everything to their OWN stupid faults.The famiy has bent over backwards to help them out....getting them a free place to stay(they only have to pay power/water).But she still wants to act all bitchy at us :roll:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

killjoy wrote:My aunt....she and her husband lost everything to their OWN stupid faults.The famiy has bent over backwards to help them out....getting them a free place to stay(they only have to pay power/water).But she still wants to act all bitchy at us :roll:
I hate to say this KJ but maybe you guys should just not help her out. If it's not your fault she's in the mess, and she's being ungrateful then maybe it's time she digs herself out of it. I know that sounds mean but it sounds like she's disrespecting you guys and you shouldn't have to put up with it.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

My mom's roommate. She's a freakin' child in an adult body. Her new obsession is getting another dog (as if they didn't already have enough pets), and she decided spring it on my mom and the only reason she's gonna cave is because this dog is going to get put to sleep if the people can't find a family for it.

I'm annoyed about it because their going to get this dog and she's not going to take care of it because she NEVER takes care of any of the animals. She doesn't even help take care of the kids. My mom does all the work.

So, it's safe to say that I'm pretty peeved at her. She always wants to do all these things and never thinks about the fact that she has like a 5 second attention span and when she gets bored of this dog, she's never going to pay attention to again or take care of it. She's the only thing about home that I DON'T miss and I hate that it's like that, but it'll never change.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

People who crate their animals in small crates, then leave them outside in the rain! :x

I'm willing to ignore the fact that this dog has been barking all day, to the point where it sounded like he was actually inside my apartment and set my own dog off, because really it's abusing but dogs bark it happens.

I however am not willing to ignore the fact that it's 53 degrees outside, raining, with a pretty strong breeze and this is the second time it's happened to this poor dog today. Seriously if it's in a crate anyways why not let it stay in the nice warm house? And if you're going to put it on the balcony unless it's a teacup chihuahua why the hell pen it up?! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

valentinebaby wrote:
I however am not willing to ignore the fact that it's 53 degrees outside
Where the hell do you live at where it's 53 degrees outside in June?! :shock: :lol: It was 95 degrees here today and it's not even in the hot part of summer here yet!
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

About 20 miles north of Seattle Washington. Although honestly I have no idea what's going on...it's normally at the very least in the high 60's by now. I think we've had three hot days and not a single one has broke 69. I don't think I'm getting a summer.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

killjoy wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:
I however am not willing to ignore the fact that it's 53 degrees outside
Where the hell do you live at where it's 53 degrees outside in June?! :shock: :lol: It was 95 degrees here today and it's not even in the hot part of summer here yet!
It's been between 55 and 65 degrees here in the UK every day for the last month or so and it's not expected to get much warmer in the next couple of weeks either (I'm a weather forecaster, so I spend my days analysing the weather now) - right now, it's 66 degrees outside (at 1.30 p.m.) and it's the warmest day we've had in about 2 weeks :roll:. I think we had our 'summer' in April where we had an entire week of 70-75 degrees, before it got cold again :P! Usually though we don't get more than about 10-15 days of temperatures over 80 degrees in an entire year.

Luckily though, I'm off to Arkansas on Friday for 2 weeks ... so I'll get the 90-degree weather for a few days at least :D.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Our weather is bipolar. One day it's mid 90s and the next it's 60s and 70s. But one thing remains constant, regardless of how hot or cool it is, and that's the freaking rain! I think it's rained almost every day in the last two weeks. Hell, based on the way things look outside my bedroom window, it's about to rain right now. :roll: We just got a really nice above ground swimming pool for our backyard, and I'd really like to get the chance to use it this summer.

~Chad~
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

RosDude wrote:Our weather is bipolar. One day it's mid 90s and the next it's 60s and 70s. But one thing remains constant, regardless of how hot or cool it is, and that's the freaking rain! I think it's rained almost every day in the last two weeks. Hell, based on the way things look outside my bedroom window, it's about to rain right now. :roll: We just got a really nice above ground swimming pool for our backyard, and I'd really like to get the chance to use it this summer.

~Chad~
Lols. Our weather is bipolar too. It's like up in 90's a couple days, then the 80's and then suddenly it'll drop down to the 60's / 70's. Last week it was up in the 80's, steaming hot, then we had a thunderstorm in the middle of the day where it hailed. HAILED. In 80 degree weather we had ice falling from the sky. But seriously, yay for rains, especially since we're so prone to brush fires.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Right now? Its the parents of 16 yr old Courtney Stodden, who married a 51 yr old actor from Lost this past weekend.

UGH :x WTF parents?! When was it acceptable for you both to drop the ball and allow this take place?

Utterly disgusted!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother