People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

People who bug you

Post by NotYourChick »

I want to know if anyone else have someone who bugs them and how do they deal with it.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: People who bug you

Post by killjoy »

My boss. :roll:

I'm a very quiet reserved person.But this moron is LOUD and one of those people with a big booming voice who likes to talk or sing at the top of his lungs at ungodly hours in the am when we first get too work. :roll:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, it's not like I know her personally or anything, but . . . MILEY CYRUS! :twisted:

I grew up in the days of Britney Spears. Granted, she was never the best role model, but today, young girls are growing up idolizing a girl who, in my opinion, seems like a spoiled brat. But that's Hollywood for you.

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Miley is one of those people I wish would go away. When I was younger we had good pop groups. Like NYSNC ( i think i spelled it wrong). Look what came out of that Justin Timberlake.

Amy Whinehouse - I turn the tv off when she comes on.
- Amanda
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Miley is one of those people I wish would go away. When I was younger we had good pop groups. Like NYSNC ( i think i spelled it wrong). Look what came out of that Justin Timberlake.

Amy Whinehouse - I turn the tv off when she comes on.
- Amanda
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

April wrote:Well, it's not like I know her personally or anything, but . . . MILEY CYRUS! :twisted:

I grew up in the days of Britney Spears. Granted, she was never the best role model, but today, young girls are growing up idolizing a girl who, in my opinion, seems like a spoiled brat. But that's Hollywood for you.

-April
Right!! Her and those DAMN Jonas Brothers. It drives me crazy because they are everywhere and NONE of them can sing. I don't like pop or country music, but I know what sounds good, and Miley's voice sounds like nails scratching on a chalkboard. And the Jonas brothers sound like the same nail scratching on a chalkboard, only it is now rusty and corroded and it has now metamorphisized into three. How the hell did these people even get famous in the first place? Oh right…

Daddy and Disney. :roll:

Other people that bug me. YouTube celebrities. Some of them are cool, but most of them aren’t even all that funny. And yet they have these ridiculously annoyingly huge following of people that think they’re God’s gift to humor. Ugh get a life!

Oh and to go along with that, people that make dumbass comments on YouTube and then get into fights that consist of no actual defense other than calling the person they’re arguing against a “retard” or a "fag." Yeah I stopped reading YouTube comments a long time ago.

~Chad~
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

RosDude wrote:
April wrote:Well, it's not like I know her personally or anything, but . . . MILEY CYRUS! :twisted:

-April
Right!! Her and those DAMN Jonas Brothers. It drives me crazy because they are everywhere and NONE of them can sing. I don't like pop or country music, but I know what sounds good, and Miley's voice sounds like nails scratching on a chalkboard. And the Jonas brothers sound like the same nail scratching on a chalkboard, only it is now rusty and corroded and it has now metamorphisized into three. How the hell did these people even get famous in the first place? Oh right…

~Chad~
Couldn't agree more.

What bugs me or rather who bug me are people that can't mind their own business. At work I do the engineering for high-speed circuits (DS3 & OCX). We just started doing Ethernet Circuits and I'm on the new Ethernet Team. There's only like...8 of us on the team and we've gotten a lot of orders in the center, which means they're offering an hour of overtime daily to the members of my team. There's this person on another team that I call Ms. Stress Leave with more seniority and she's getting upset and placed a grievance with the union cuz overtime isn't being offered to all of the engineers...mind you, she's not on the Ethernet Team and doesn't even know how to do the orders.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

People who don't understand that the whole world is not like them.That not everyone likes what they like or hates what they hate.They just can't understand that people in this world are different.They'll look at you with this shocked expression on their face.....or leave internet comments...they say "How can you NOT like....such and such?!" or "Are you nuts?! She's SO much better for him than HER!" :roll:

Internet shippers are the worst of them all :roll: :lol: I won't use Roswell here for an example...but back when Smallville first started I was a Clark/Lana fan from the start.But I used to get so many Chloe fans sending me slamming comments on how stupid I was for "...liking that stupid bitch...."...their words not mine :roll:
POM

Post by POM »

I hate people in general that are cocky, concieted, and thinks the world circles them. People that gossip about everyone else, and then they get mad if people gossip about them. ( If you don't like it said about you, why do you say it about them? Please!!!!! Give me a break--Shut up!! )

Gossiping is one of my pet peeves-- I hate it, that's why I keep my mouth shut and stay plotonic with everyone, I don't favor one person more than the other. In my opinion everyone is equal.

I've said my peace. Later Peeps!! :)

<3 POM <3
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Here's one that bugs me while driving.....people who go way to slow in the left lane :roll: Not only that but they know that traffic is backed up behind them and the right lane is clear for them to get over but still don't....nope they just keep dragging along in the left lane going slower than a grandmother. :roll: :twisted: