People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: People who bug you

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

People who don't look for their own crap on their own first before they come to me and ask me if I've seen it. :x

Dad's going out of town and he wants a certain CD. As soon as I come home he asks me where it is. Stupid me I thought he looked first before asking if I'd seen it. I go to where my parents normally put their CD's and look, I can't find it and I tell him that. Then he says well maybe it's in the truck, I'll go look there. What a good idea Dad actually look where you keep your CD's. :roll:

Now of course it's not there so he tells me that if it's not in his truck and it's not in his and Mom's room then I must have it. I don't, I know I don't w/o even looking, if I want to listen to the songs I'll just plug my iPod in. But he wants me to look again, so I do and guess what I don't have it. :shock:

So he goes outside to do something and I look on the computer desk in his and Mom's room and it's right there on the desk. :roll: I am not the All Knowing CD God, just because I'm good at burning CD's doesn't mean I know where every single CD in the entire house is off the top of my head.

I am so happy he's going to be gone for 3 days. :lol: That turned into more of a vent then I meant it too, sorry.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

It's okay we all need to vent every now and again.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

People who say they'll call you later that day and the rest of the week goes by and you still haven't received a phone call. Especially when it's something as important as a surgery consultation. Grrrr.
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

Ok, this isn't a people - it's a thing.

The god damn smoke detector in my house is beeping at me!!! It's trying to tell me the battery is low - but of course I can't get the frigging cap off to replace it. Ahhh - :twisted: this high pitched bleep goes off every few seconds like a god damn chinese water torture!

It's driving me insane.

I have to leave the house before I smash it with a frigging hammer.

Stupid safety devices.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

trulov wrote:Ok, this isn't a people - it's a thing.

The god damn smoke detector in my house is beeping at me!!! It's trying to tell me the battery is low - but of course I can't get the frigging cap off to replace it. Ahhh - :twisted: this high pitched bleep goes off every few seconds like a god damn chinese water torture!

It's driving me insane.

I have to leave the house before I smash it with a frigging hammer.

Stupid safety devices.
That has to be the MOST ANNOYING sound ever. Well, that a baby's high pitched screaming/crying fit.

Take your pick. Both are BAD!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

NO.....MOST annoying sound ever is fingernails down a chalk board........ :twisted: :shock: :twisted: ....it makes my skin crawl when someone does it
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

In the realm of annoying things...listening to someone eat on movies/commercials/TV shows. The chomping and slurping just about does me in every time. It's disgusting and irritating. I don't need to hear you consume your food, buddy. I really, really don't. It's bad enough when people chomp their cereal or slurp their soup in real life, it's painful when you hear it in stereo on the big screen.

Whenever a Carl's Jr. commercial comes on, I want to throw something at the TV.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

When I'm at work and I'm dealing with a customer, I hate when other people interupt and start asking questions or looking for something. They don't do it in shops or at the bank so why is it ok to do it at the library? Wait your turn!
Banner by Evelyn
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

tequathisy wrote:When I'm at work and I'm dealing with a customer, I hate when other people interupt and start asking questions or looking for something. They don't do it in shops or at the bank so why is it ok to do it at the library? Wait your turn!
I hate that too. My grandma does that all the time. She thinks that what she wants is the most important thing and she doesn't give a crap if there is a line of people in front of her. I am constantly telling her to wait her turn. The employee will help us when it's our turn.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

tequathisy wrote:When I'm at work and I'm dealing with a customer, I hate when other people interupt and start asking questions or looking for something. They don't do it in shops or at the bank so why is it ok to do it at the library? Wait your turn!
I was just thinking this at work today (they do do it in shops sometimes too... especially at my pharmacy counter!) :P. Another one that bugs me is customers who decided to engage in PDAs while I'm in the middle of serving them. One couple the other day started cuddling and kissing right in front of me while I was scanning through their shopping items... talk about rude!!