People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: People who bug you

Post by RiceKrispy »

People who have "baby fever."

Like that goddam Octomom and her 14 kids. Who the hell has octuplets when you have 6 kids and are living on welfare?

Jon & Kate Plus 8. Twins wasn't enough for you? And now you're using your situation to get famous? Ugh.

18 Kids and Counting. The dumb family who doesn't believe in birth control. And now the mom is pregnant with their 19th child.

And I know this chick who married her online boyfriend and moved to Utah. Now she's pregnant and being evicted and she and her husband have no jobs or car. And this girl still thinks she's gonna be the best mom.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

RiceKrispy wrote:18 Kids and Counting. The dumb family who doesn't believe in birth control. And now the mom is pregnant with their 19th child.
OK these people kind of scare me.

Has anyone noticed that the woman are not allowed to wear pants??? :? LIke EVER? WTF is that all about? All the girls have skirts that go down to their ankles! Someone please explain the significance to that? They were talking about when they are in public and a woman walks by who is dresses inappropriately ...they have a code word they use ...when they say it all the boys have to look at the ground! :shock: then when the coast is clear they say another word so they know they can all look up again! Is it me or does that seem a little ..umm freakin insane???

OMG those poor kids!!!!!!!! :shock:

they probably think that when they have a sexual thought the devil is controlling them! :twisted: :lol:

And I"m sorry that mom is waaaaay to calm ..its just not normal... I'm waitng for someone to catch her shooting heroin in the bathroom!

I know I'm horrible but they just give me the willies! :P

carrie

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

People who hate on Green Day because they say "they've changed so much!" Yes, they have changed and grown!!!!

You grow up and stop talking about doing drugs and other things. That's just not them anymore! They are grown men, adults, with children!!!

I hate Blink Fans who say Travis is like the best drummer. Is he amazing? Yes Is he the best? In my opinion no. Keith Moon is one of the best drummers I have ever heard. I think Tre Cool has become a really great drummer.

I'm 24 but can appreciate all types of music.
Last edited by Roswellian117 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Roswellian117 wrote:People who hate on Green Day because they say "they've changed so much!" Yes, they have changed and grown!!!!
Vanessa, did you hear that they've made a musical based on Green Day's album "American Idiot"

I guess it ran in California and sold out... now in April it's coming to NYC

not sure where you're from but you might really like this...

carrie :D

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

People who show up at your door without so much as a phone call and then you feel obligated to be sociable, but instead of talking to you they become like a fixture just sitting at your dinning room table playing on their laptop, mooching your wireless, trying to get chicks on myspace.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

jake17 wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote:People who hate on Green Day because they say "they've changed so much!" Yes, they have changed and grown!!!!
Vanessa, did you hear that they've made a musical based on Green Day's album "American Idiot"

I guess it ran in California and sold out... now in April it's coming to NYC

not sure where you're from but you might really like this...

carrie :D
I'm about 20 minutes south of where they are from. I'm a bay area girl! Saw it, loved it, amazing!!!!

Thanks Carrie for being super awesome, have I told you lately that I luv ya?! LOL :lol:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Texas fans who are still crying and saying Alabama doesen't deserve the championship due to the fact Texas star quaterback was knocked out of the game by Alabama's defense :roll: They should have protected him better....besides if your team CAN'T win just becuase of ONE player getting hurt than I feel bad for Texas :roll:
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

killjoy wrote:Texas fans who are still crying and saying Alabama doesen't deserve the championship due to the fact Texas star quaterback was knocked out of the game by Alabama's defense They should have protected him better....besides if your team CAN'T win just becuase of ONE player getting hurt than I feel bad for Texas
wow I was just hearing something about this the other day... so strange ...

I think its obvious the better team won...Texas fans need to get over it and accept it...

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Straphangers in NYC. They don't bug me really, I just ...

I HATE 'EM!!! :x

I HATE 'EM ALL!!!!!!!
:twisted:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Earth2Mama wrote:Straphangers in NYC. They don't bug me really, I just ...

I HATE 'EM!!! :x

I HATE 'EM ALL!!!!!!!
:twisted:
Uhhh what the hell is a straphanger? :? :lol: