What do you like about yourself?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

dreamer19

What do you like about yourself?

Post by dreamer19 »

I was going to complain in the official complain about life thread, but then I got to thinking, I do enough of that. So here's my list for today.

1. I gave church a chance after several years of despising it.
2. If I smile, I can get one back 90% of the time.
3. I'm attempting to the learn the guitar which was just given to me and I'm going to take it very slowly.
4. I want to volunteer.
5. I changed my train of thought more than once today from negative into constructive.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What do you like about yourself?

Post by April »

Oh, this is a good idea! This might help me turn my frown upside down. :D

Things I like about myself:

1. The fact that I'm hard-working and responsible
2. The fact that I'm decently smart
3. That I can write and dance (I don't know what I would do without these hobbies)
4. That I'm occassionally semi-funny
5. And I like my butt :mrgreen:

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

April wrote:

-April
Holy crap :shock: ....I think you're the very FIRST female I've ever heard say that! :lol:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

:lol: Well! It really helps with hip-hop dancing. What can I say? It's not at the Kim Kardashian level, but it's definitely at the J-Lo level. ;)

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

1) My eyelashes. They're big and curly. I can't even wear mascara because they leave black marks when they curl back and touch the skin between my eyelid and my eyebrow. And while we're at it, my blue eyes. They're pretty too.
2) I can ride horses. I used to compete in shows and did pretty well. It's a good skill to have and I love my horses, especially my childhood pony, Cibby and my big boomba of a horse Gordy.
3) I'm generally known to be funny and a good listener and can get on well with people. Nothing much fazes me.
4) I'm fairly ok at writing.
5) I have a deep, husky voice (for a girl, anyway). Which in my opinion is much better than high and squeaky. :roll:
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

1) I live my life with a very strict code of manners and conduct.This developed from growing up with parents who were real strict on how to act respectable in public,plus years spent in the Air Force and my own believe that a person should always show good manners and act respectable to others and while in public.

2) I love kids and worked my way through college at a daycare center.I'm always the one who will stand on his head and do stupid stuff in order to get kids to laugh and have a good time.

3)I'm a sucker for anything romantic....movies/books/tvshows...Being a guy whenever I go to see a romantic movie by myself I aways get a funny look from the person in the booth when I ask for one ticket :lol:

4)I'm an avid reader who has hundreds of books both paper and hard back all over my house on shelfs,bookcases and coffee tables.

5)I pride myself in being unmale like when it comes to emotions and paying attention to women and what they say...plus remembering what they say. :wink: I've learned you can score many points by being able to remember and recall things like bdays and where you went on your first date and things like that.
Last edited by killjoy on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

hmmm... this is hard for me...
especially because i've spent the whole year hating myself...

...1) umm... i'm quite helpful. :D whenever there's a job thats needs doing i do it to my best ability.
...2) i'm a really friendly person who makes friends easily. i'm good at listening if you need a talk as well.
...3) i'm supposed to have a creative brain/mind :D
...4) i love music.. i love listening to it. from rock, pop, indie, RNB, hiphop, dance, alternative and classical. love it all
...5) and the last one... uhh... shopping is one of my favourite pastimes. im really good at finding a bargain. ^^ :D
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

Ooh fun!

1. I'm sarcastic, but most people tend to find it funny rather than rude.
2. I love the fact that I love animals. People always think I'm stupid for having so many pets because they're "a hassle" but they're also so rewarding.
3. I, like April, love my butt. It's not often that you'll find an asian girl with an ass like mine. I also like my boobs because girls are often jealous of them, but they're also inconvenient when buying clothes.
4. I love my laugh! It makes other people around me laugh because it sounds so silly.
5. I'm a big fan of having a good time without buying things.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
POM

Post by POM »

1.)My love and dedication to my family--I put everyone's needs ahead of my own--as long as they are happy, I am too ( well, for the most part :lol: )
2.)My sense of humor -- I laugh at myself more than anything. I don't like taking life too seriously, what's the point? :D
3.)Being a complete smart ass --makes life more enjoyable, makes my work day go by faster
4.)My ability to write poems/stories off the top of my head-- write poems in five minutes/stories take a bit longer. :lol:
5.) Very Nice person/friend -- everyone that I know says that I'm "Too Nice". Is there such a thing? :?

<3 POM <3

**I've come a very long way in the past seven yrs. :D I'm proud of myself! **
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

killjoy wrote:
April wrote:

-April
Holy crap :shock: ....I think you're the very FIRST female I've ever heard say that! :lol:
And I'm going to be the second one then I guess...

1) I like the fact that I can speak 5 different languages.
2) I like it that even though my room can be a complete mess (and sometimes it can get really really bad) I still manage to find everything I want or need whenever I want or need it!
3) I really like my butt :wink:
4) I'm not a quiter. If I want something, I will work for it until I get it. I never give up. *The Sky Is The Limit*
5) I live my life day by day. I do have an idea in mind of how I want it to be and I'm very ambitious to go far... But I enjoy life and that is something I'm proud of!