Your Holiday Wishlist

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Your Holiday Wishlist

Post by RiceKrispy »

pijeechinadoll wrote: all sailormoon DVD collection
I second that one, Ping! That's been on my list every holiday since I was like, 12. And I've never gotten it.
Rowedog wrote:Poor lonely RiceKripy, I'll be your friend
Hehe. I made a new friend. :)
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

I second that one, Ping! That's been on my list every holiday since I was like, 12. And I've never gotten it.
LOL hehe i thought i was the only one LOL. i loved SERENA sailoormoon and DARIEN tuxedo Mask.
awwww. i love little Rini, their future daughter as well.
BUT MY FAV sailor heroine was MINA:sailorvenus

i used to watch it in english and cantonese. I need them on DVD >< but the're so hard to get hold of.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

pijeechinadoll wrote:i loved SERENA sailoormoon and DARIEN tuxedo Mask.
Wanna hear something funny? My little brother's name is Darrien. When my mom was trying to think of baby names she asked me for some suggestions and since I was so obsessed with Sailor Moon at the time, I suggested Darien and she loved it. My mom spelled it with 2 R's to be original :roll:

Additions to Krista's wishlist this time:
- A Disneyland annual pass
- An extension to mine and my boyfriend's room so that we have a better place to put our bunnies.
- Music, music, music
- A shopping spree all over LA.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

pijeechinadoll wrote:i used to watch it in english and cantonese. I need them on DVD >< but the're so hard to get hold of.
Coincidence is that I saw them a couple of days ago in a small shop in Brussels. You know, the kind of shop that looks like it's nothing from the outside, but once inside you find all these hidden treasures :o
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Kitten88 wrote:
pijeechinadoll wrote:i used to watch it in english and cantonese. I need them on DVD >< but the're so hard to get hold of.
Coincidence is that I saw them a couple of days ago in a small shop in Brussels. You know, the kind of shop that looks like it's nothing from the outside, but once inside you find all these hidden treasures :o
really?? OMG wow. do u know which series they were? and how much they were? what a coincidence! pingx
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

pijeechinadoll wrote:
Kitten88 wrote:
really?? OMG wow. do u know which series they were? and how much they were? what a coincidence! pingx
I only have half a day of classes tomorrow and I'm probably going to the towncentre. So I'll go back to see which they were and how much ;-)