Shows You Are Currently Addicted To

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Shows You Are Currently Addicted To

Post by RiceKrispy »

So I noticed a lot of people have some prime time drama addictions. What are yours and why?

Krista's list:
Grey's Anatomy
The Mer/Der drama reminded me of those stupid Korean dramas where the plot gets all complicated for the stupidest reasons imaginable, but I sort of like the irony of everything. It's like... duh. Makes me feel smart.

Challenge (the one on the food network)
What could be better than watching people scramble to make a cake in 8 hours that is too beautiful to eat and looks like it should be placed in a museum?

Ace of Cakes
Ditto on the cakes.

Amazing Wedding Cakes
Ditto on the cakes. LOL. And I would love to be a wedding planner and gosh, those cakes look damn amazing.

...I also love Heroes but still haven't watched the 2nd season because NBC.com doesn't like to load properly.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Shows You Are Currently Addicted To

Post by Hunter »

Shows I am currently addicted to right now are...

1) Smallville: Here in the Uk, it's viewing the 7th seaosn and I LOVE it. I wait for every Tuesday at 10:00pm on E4 to watch it. I love it so much. My favourite show of all time.

2) Ugly Betty : It's so funny and relaxing and comes on everything thurdays.

I have more to say but can't think right now.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well I was into Smallville...Clark/Lana fan....but that might change now that she's gone.

I was also into CSI Vegas....but I've not liked where they've been going for a few seasons

NCIS is my other one
Last edited by killjoy on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Hunter wrote:Shows I am currently addicted to right now are...

1) Smallville: Here in the Uk, it's viewing the 7th seaosn and I LOVE it. I wait for every Tuesday at 10:00pm on E4 to watch it. I love it so much. My favourite show of all time.

2) Ugly Betty : It's so funny and relaxing and comes on everything thurdays.

I have more to say but can't think right now.
:shock: :? sorry hunter i don't actually like smallville. just for the small reason it took over roswell's place on WB and clashed with roswell in the schedules. Ive never watched a episode. when ever it comes on tv, i always avoid it and when ever my sister accidently switches it on. i squealed at her to change the channel. :oops: but i do like kirsten kruek as a actress.

BUT I LOVE UGLY BETTY :mrgreen:

the shows that im currently addicted to that are on:
♥HEROES: i can't wait till next week that it's back on bbc2. im so tempted to download but i promised my sister i'll wait.

♥MERLIN: bbc adaptation, watched the first episdode, the series should be good.

♥STRICTLY COME DANCING: love watching them dance. My fav male is austin healy. but i love mark foster and Tom. out of the girls who havent been on yet would be jody, caroline, jessie and lisa. and maybe rachel (but i don't like her partner LOL) ^^

♥CSI NY: my favourite one out of all the CSIs purely for the fact i love danny and montana (that's lindsay to you people who don't know). But i also love Mac Taylor. Gary Sinise is a brillient actor. Mac Taylor is my favoutrite boss especially now that i know Gil Grissom is leaving CSI:original. Horatio Caine from Csi:Miami is a good but i think a bit too lazy sometimes. Me and my sister always complain that he doesnt get his hands dirty enough. LOL hehe :mrgreen:

♥THE FAMILY: reality program on channel4 shows a family being filmed. It so much better that 'big brother'. IT's so much more real. it's funny as well watching the interactions. but also you watch them and have a better understanding of human beings.

♥DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES: love the comings and going on wisteria lane. There's always trouble.

♥ CASUALTY: ^^ i used to watch this religiously. but then i stop. but now it's back. and i love it.

♥WIRE IN THE BLOOD: i love watching crime thrillers. I love robson green (way back to the time he was in 'SOLDERSOLDER' lol robson and jerome ^^ heehee) anyway i love the way Dr tony hill's mind works to solve the crimes

♥POIROT: luv a bit of murder mystery, especially poirot. Loved him as a kid. LOve him not. :mrgreen: but i still agree he does sometimes walk like a penguin. but i love how his mind works. OH and how he talks. ^^ David Suchet is of course the best Hercule Poirot.

oh and before i forget...
♥ THE BILL: i watched it as a kid and i still do. I love smithy ^^ so does my sister LOL

there im done LOL ^^ for now
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

ops and i just remembered two that i forgot to add two more:
♥THE TUDORS: i love henry cavil who plays charles! HE's hot ^^ love a good tudor romp ^^ :lol:

♥LOST IN AUSTIN: :cry: the last episode is on ITV this week. basically amanda price from the present modern world gets lost in the world of pride and prejudice. :lol: and she gets in lots of trouble. i can't wait till see what happens at the end.(mine's on tape :shock: i have to wait for my sister to come home- so if anyone's watch it PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED ^^ THANK YOU). ^^

oh and...
:lol:
♥SILENT WITNESS: it's back on next week. lOvE forensics ^^ love harry as well and the relationship he has with nikki! Emilia Fox is a fab actress ^^

i just realised i watch entirely to much tv. :shock: :mrgreen:
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

sorry hunter i don't actually like smallville. just for the small reason it took over roswell's place on WB and clashed with roswell in the schedules. Ive never watched a episode. when ever it comes on tv, i always avoid it and when ever my sister accidently switches it on. i squealed at her to change the channel. but i do like kirsten kruek as a actress.
That's okay lol..you can't like everything the same as ppl lol. There's bound to be differences. I really enjoy watching it..it just keeps me at the edge of my seat. I like to be entertained and left wondering what's going to happen next that's why I love smallville so much.

Do you watch Primevil? I used to watch that..my schedule is so busy I had no time anymore.
Wench On A Leash
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Wench On A Leash »

Christina's list:

1.) The Office. I just love Steve Carrell, I think he's hilarious. I love the cuteness of the Jim and Pam relationship, and I love all the pranks that they pull on Dwight.

2.) Project Runway. I'm always so amazed with what the designers come up with. It makes me wish I was creative and knew how to sew and everything.

3.) Top Chef. I'm no chef, but I really like watching this show, even though it usually makes me hungry. I was so happy that Stephanie won last season!
RiceKrispy wrote:Challenge (the one on the food network)
What could be better than watching people scramble to make a cake in 8 hours that is too beautiful to eat and looks like it should be placed in a museum?

Lol, Krista. I only watch those when they have to do with cake. I don't know what it is, but I really really like watching people construct awesome-looking cakes. Wasn't the Disney cake challenge the best?
RiceKrispy wrote:...I also love Heroes but still haven't watched the 2nd season because NBC.com doesn't like to load properly.
I love Heroes too. And I only just watched the first season. Everyone kept telling me and my boyfriend how awesome it was, and someone finally leant him the season 1 dvd. Now, we're both trying to wait until we see the second season before we even go on to the third. So it just kills me seeing all these previews for the third season and wondering how the heck it got that way.
Michael: It's like we finish each other's...
Lindsay: Sandwiches?
Michael: Sentences. Why would I say...
Michael: That time I was going to say sandwiches.
-Arrested Development
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

Wench On A Leash wrote:
RiceKrispy wrote:Challenge (the one on the food network)
Lol, Krista. I only watch those when they have to do with cake. I don't know what it is, but I really really like watching people construct awesome-looking cakes. Wasn't the Disney cake challenge the best?
Oh goodness, Christina, I thought my boyfriend and I were the only ones. There were actually multiple Disney cake challenges. There was Disney villians, Disney princesses, Disney Pixar, and blah blah blah. I recently watched a Simpsons one that was quite interesting.
RiceKrispy wrote:...I also love Heroes but still haven't watched the 2nd season because NBC.com doesn't like to load properly.
I love Heroes too. And I only just watched the first season. Everyone kept telling me and my boyfriend how awesome it was, and someone finally leant him the season 1 dvd. Now, we're both trying to wait until we see the second season before we even go on to the third. So it just kills me seeing all these previews for the third season and wondering how the heck it got that way.
Watching TV makes me angry because it spoils Heroes for me.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
Wench On A Leash
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Wench On A Leash »

RiceKrispy wrote:Oh goodness, Christina, I thought my boyfriend and I were the only ones. There were actually multiple Disney cake challenges. There was Disney villians, Disney princesses, Disney Pixar, and blah blah blah. I recently watched a Simpsons one that was quite interesting.
Yeah, I saw the Disney villains, Disney princesses and the Simpsons ones. Don't think I've seen the Pixar one though. My memory is a little fuzzy since it's been so long since I've seen them.

And yeah, I think I watched them all with my boyfriend, too. He almost always has the Food Network channel on. He's really into Good Eats, but I don't mind, 'cause then he cooks me food. :D
Michael: It's like we finish each other's...
Michael: Sentences. Why would I say...
Michael: That time I was going to say sandwiches.
-Arrested Development
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Oh, here we go!

One Tree Hill
I'd have to say that this is the only show that could even begin to rival Roswell as my favorite show of all time. The characters are addicts for dramatics, I swear. Nothing is ever simple with them. But I love it! (Nathan and Haley are my favorite couple.) Plus, the music on this show is to die for!

Lost
I hate this show, but I can't seem to stop watching! It confuses me; it frustrates me; it angers me; it saddens me. Yet I can't look away. I'm all for Sawyer and Kate, so any Jack and Kate scenes really turn me off. I think the only reason why I would ever quit watching this show is if Sawyer dies. If they kill him off, then I'm done. For real.

Big Brother 10
I know, this show has already finished this season, but I'm going to go back on CBS.com and watch all the episodes again. Why? Because this season's winner, Dan Gheesling, is the best winner since Dr. Will in season 2! There is something about Dan that is adorable and sexy, and he really reignited my interest in this trashy reality competition.

America's Next Top Model
Every Wednesday night is ANTM night where I live! It's not the most intellectual of shows. In fact, it gets cheesier and cheesier with each season. I find the photoshoots to be very interesting, though. And when MTV shows marathons (or rather "modelthons") of the show, it's so easy to just sit down, watch, and not move for the rest of the day!

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.