5 Little Known Facts About You

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: 5 Little Known Facts About You

Post by Hunter »

pijeechinadoll wrote:
Hunter wrote:Wow! This looks really fun so I thought I'll join in lol.

1) I'm a coca cola and chocolate addict. It's impossible for me to go without chocolate for a week. I guess I have a sweet tooth lol. :lol:
2) I love RnB music alot like Nelly, Fergie, Timbaland, Bobby V, Chris Brown and Rihanna. I also love a bit of pop and punk rock like Greenday and I love the band One Republic.
3) I live in Britian. Born and Raised.
4) My favourite colour is blue.
5) My favourite cusines (since I can't make my mind up) I love a bit of chinese (love their soups so much- speshly the chicken corn soup and love wantons, fried chicken wings and chicken balls in lemon sause umm yummy), italian (they have the most delicious pasta & spaggetti dishes) indian (chicken tikka and nan bread lol) and Mexican (Oh you gotta love those nachos lol) :lol:
he he it seems i have a bit in ccommon with you LOL ^^

i'm a chocolate addict ^^ (I live in bournville where they make cadbury's chocolate - not so addicted to that - smelling everyday is kinda off putting - the only other time i was addicted to cadbury's chocolate was when i went to Hong Kong for 6 mths i went through a phrase where i absolutely missed it - but then i came back BAM ^^ i went back to hating it - ) BUT I LOVE chcocolate especially GALAXY CHOCOLATE. love milkys ways as well ^^

I used to love drinking coke as well. BUT MY DOCTOR MADE ME CUT DOWN :twisted: evil man LOL

i love rnb music as well. But i dabble in everything. Mainly rock and pop and alternative stuff ^^
:D I LOVE ONE REPUBLIC ^^
i prefer the orignal version of apologize ^^ (not that i'm saying i don't like the other)

I was born and raised in Britain as well :D

LOL i am of a chinese origin so yes i love chines food ^^ but i love italian food ^^
Omg! I totally love galaxy chocolate!! I prefer Nestle chocolate to Cadbury. I have to cut down on cola too, damages your teeth. I can drink a whole can and my mum still can't beleive that :lol:

Bournville huh? Reminds me of that dark chocolate. I love milk chocolate but don't really like dark chocolate..what about you?

Yes I love that song of One republic..Apologize and I also love Stop and Stare. Fav tracks :D

Wow so you speak chinese or cantonese..can't tell the diff. Chinese food is awesome. Had some last night. We do have things in common lol.

:D
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Ooh, lots of Brits on today - I'm going to continue the trend :P :

1) I was born and raised in England, but I lived in New Mexico for a total of 17 months... and visited Roswell for a day back in 2003 :).

2) I am the only left-handed person in my entire family.

3) I have a degree in Physics, but have a secret desire to be a novelist instead :).

4) I too am a complete chocolate addict - I missed Cadbury's so much the last few months living in the US (and am making up for it now :P) :(.

5) I come from a really sporty family (my parents play tennis, my youngest brother is a badminton player and my other brother is a national gymnast), but I am not really sporty at all - I used to dance (Ballet mostly) but that's about it.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Hunter wrote: Omg! I totally love galaxy chocolate!! I prefer Nestle chocolate to Cadbury. I have to cut down on cola too, damages your teeth. I can drink a whole can and my mum still can't beleive that :lol:

Bournville huh? Reminds me of that dark chocolate. I love milk chocolate but don't really like dark chocolate..what about you?

Yes I love that song of One republic..Apologize and I also love Stop and Stare. Fav tracks :D

Wow so you speak chinese or cantonese..can't tell the diff. Chinese food is awesome. Had some last night. We do have things in common lol.

LOL i use to drink can-full ^^ (is that such a word) of coke but my DOCTOR told me its not good for my stomach. actually thinking about it HE banned me from quite a lot of foods. fizzy pop, curry, balti, fry ups, McD, KFC... i could go on LOL

he he i hate dark chocolate infact ^^

i used to love white chocolate when i was little ^^ but not so much now.

LOL i love stop and stare but i also love 'Dreamin out Loud' and 'Say [All I Need]'
INFACT I LUV THE WHOLE ALBUM

he he chinese is the person. cantonese is the language ^^ HOPE THAT HELPS

♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Queenie_B40
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_B40 »

Hi!

1. I have been a member of this board for a while and i dont know anybody SADLY

2.I write poetry

3.I love MCR

4. I cannot go 4 months without a concert

5. Three days grace saved my life...
“I am Avaria, queen of Antar. I live only to serve my king.”

“I am Rathard, commander of our king’s army. I live only to serve my king.”

“I am Vilandra, princess. I live only to serve my brother, my king and my people.”

“I am Zan, king of Antar. I live only to serve my people and my planet.”

“I am Liz. I’m just the augur.”
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

This seems fun.

1. I am a sucker for Disney. Although this is apparent if you're close to me, it often comes as a shock to people when they find out that I impulsively buy useless boxes that are good for nothing because they have Disney character on them.

2. I can incorporate Harry Potter into any conversation and be freakishly accurate with my facts. Go ahead, try it.

3. Christmas is my favorite holiday, December being my favorite time of year. I always feel the need to be closer and nicer to people. And in case anyone wondered... I really am quite the Christmas Nazi.

4. I hate watching make-out/groping/sex scenes in movies. It makes me feel like a perv.

5. I love watching the travel channel.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

RiceKrispy wrote:This seems fun.

1. I am a sucker for Disney. Although this is apparent if you're close to me, it often comes as a shock to people when they find out that I impulsively buy useless boxes that are good for nothing because they have Disney character on them.

2. I can incorporate Harry Potter into any conversation and be freakishly accurate with my facts. Go ahead, try it.

3. Christmas is my favorite holiday, December being my favorite time of year. I always feel the need to be closer and nicer to people. And in case anyone wondered... I really am quite the Christmas Nazi.

4. I hate watching make-out/groping/sex scenes in movies. It makes me feel like a perv.

Imagine this :D

1. I own every Disney movie ever made.

2. I own the Harry Potter books in 3 languages and I have all the movies.

3. I love Christmas because we spend so much more time together as a family.

4. Ditto

5. So do I. I love to see what the world is like and one day I want to travel all around it!
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

Kitten88 wrote:
RiceKrispy wrote:This seems fun.

Imagine this :D

1. I own every Disney movie ever made.

2. I own the Harry Potter books in 3 languages and I have all the movies.

3. I love Christmas because we spend so much more time together as a family.

4. Ditto

5. So do I. I love to see what the world is like and one day I want to travel all around it!

MY SOUL MATE?!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

:lol: This is a fun thread.

1. A couple of summers ago, I worked in a movie store and for some reason was the ONLY employee assigned to arrange and maintain the "back room." (AKA: the adult video gallery.) Some of the things I saw while working back there will stick with me until my dying day. Horrifying. Hilarious. I could tell you some stories . . .

2. I dreamed of becoming a dancer until my junior year of high school when I blew my knee out (literally, the entire thing popped out and refused to pop back in!), so now I am studying to become an English teacher and have settled for dancing on my college's dance team.

3. I wrote my first novel when I was 10 years old. It was about 260 pages long, and the characters were my Beanie Babies. :lol:

4. This one is sick: I stubbed my toe REALLY BADLY when I was a freshman in college, and the entire toenail on my right big toe fell off. I never found it, either.

5. I can cry/flirt/talk my way out of any speeding ticket or other traffic violation. ;)

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

April wrote:5. I can cry/flirt/talk my way out of any speeding ticket or other traffic violation. ;)
-April
April, that's the best skill ever.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

April wrote: 5. I can cry/flirt/talk my way out of any speeding ticket or other traffic violation. ;)
and just how many speeding/traffic violation tickets have you had?? :twisted: :lol: :D
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)