Other fan fiction. What are you reading?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Other fan fiction. What are you reading?

Post by AlysLuv »

Although Roswell always has my heart when it comes to fan fiction, what else are you reading and where? I don't have too much free time, but when I do I'm not even sure where else to go or what to read anymore. Lol.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Other fan fiction. What are you reading?

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I'm always reading different stuff, but I mainly go to FF.net. They have a TON of different movies, TV, games, books, etc. Whatever you like, they've got it. Or, if they don't, you can label it as Misc. whatever :)
Ophelia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ophelia »

I read a lot of twilight.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I only read Roswell FF......never got into Twilight.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

When I have time, I read (and occasionally write) Supernatural fanfic, mainly over on Fanfiction.net and also on LiveJournal :).
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

There is a lot of fan fiction I read besides Roswell. Most of it I find at FF.net but I also have some favorite author sites that a lot aren't updated anymore but where I can still read some old favorites.

The main other FF I read are:

1. BtVS/Angel - Mainly Buffy/Angel and Buffy/Spike. For B/A I usually get it at FF.net and some authors sites that aren't updated anymore but where I read some old favorites Tango Fic, Zo/Warriors & Lovers, Denial Haven. Thankfully all of my favorites I have saved since 3 or 4 sites have closed. For Spuffy I mostly get it at Nautibiz (not updated recently), The Spuffy Realm, Elysian Fields, and The Bloodshedverse.

2. X-Men - Almost any Rogue pairings except Rogue/Bobby. Usually FF.net, also a few Logan/Rogue sites: Terri's Peep Hut (not updated anymore), and Wolverine & Rogue Fanfiction

3. The Vampire Diaries - Elena/Damon and some Elena/Alaric. Get 99% from FF.net.

4. One Tree Hill - Haley/Nathan and Haley/various other characters from OTH and other shows. Again FF.net, also The Anticipation Kills Me.

5. General Hospital - Elizabeth/Jason and Elizabeth/every male but Lucky. Some at the normal FF.net. Liz/Jason: RTN, Beautiful Memories and a few more author sites.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Harry Potter-Rose/Scorpius and Lilly/Snape (I HATE James Potter and Sirius Black) :twisted:

Stargate.....Jack/ Sam

Castle....Castle/Kate..... duhhh :lol:

Buffy and Angel(shows).....Spuffy all the way,Angel/Cordy,Willow/Oz and Wes/Faith

Walking Dead....don't have any ships for this fandom......not a one has grown on me....although Beth/Darryl are getting there.