You Can Gloat Now Ladies....

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

You Can Gloat Now Ladies....

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Yes, you can look your man in the eye and say...."I told you so!" Missus KK certainly did when we made our nightly phone call yesterday.

I was watching a show on TV last night where they were interviewing a lady coroner and throwing out a few statistics.

The leading cause of mortality among American males between the ages of 1 and 44?

Accidents.

Apparently a man is two and a half time more likely to get himself killed by accident than a woman is.

Not only that, but the majority of those accidents fall under the heading of "stupid and preventable". Example Given: Some guys are moving a child's swing set in a pickup truck when one of them decides it would be clever and daring to swing on it as it's being driven down the road. You can write your own ending.

Yes, the facts don't lie. Women are smarter and have more common sense than men do. Which makes you wonder why the girls haven't overthrown our rule long before now. ;-) They could probably do it in a walk, with time to get their nails done afterwards. *g*

Rick

PS....You know, it never hit me before, but every year they bring out the Darwin Awards. I can't recall the last time that I saw a woman win a Darwin Award. ;-)
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

Well let's see, men run around leading the job market and lead countries and fight wars and die for their countries and women....sit back and let the men do all the work.

If that isn't the very definition of "in charge" then I don't know what is. :roll:
<center>

</center>
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Yeah, if it's the way men lead countries and fight war which bring them to death, let's women do it and maybe men will live more and we will have peace...

EVE :roll: :wink: :roll:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Let's keep the invective to a minimum, shall we? This was intended to be cute and funny....as well as a statement of what any married man knows.

That his wife is right most of the time. At least mine is. ;-)

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Djinn »

I guess that makes me a very abnormal guy then. :P

Well, then again, I am single after all; perhaps we go through some sort of process...
<center>

</center>
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

I admit, I am right more often than my boyfriend.

*laughs*
<center>Image</center>
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

lol, that was funny and I am going to TRY not to gloat too much...heh :wink:
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

LovinGuerin2Much wrote:lol, that was funny and I am going to TRY not to gloat too much...heh :wink:
Bravo for you!

I'm going to agree with Lorastar though... I am more often right than my boyfriend. It's gotten to the point though where I don't even say anything anymore... I just sit back and wait for the entertainment.

This way I don't sit there making him feel bad - especially since he's going to do it anyways. Of course this from the man who lit a concrete boat deck on fire with the rest of his friends. :roll: Of course their instructor made them fix and clean said deck... but still. :wink:

Ashley
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

*laughs*

Guys are geniuses. Like when they light things on fire.

What is it with guys and fire? My boyfriend and his friends will light like 40 sticks of incense when they're sitting in a TINY room, until the whole room is full of smoke. Or car. Whatever.
<center>Image</center>
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Djinn »

Hey now ladies, I hope we aren't propagating the stereotype now.

I, for one, am Mr Fantastic.

Then again I am technicaly a FREAKIN GENIUS so I'm not really a fair comparison of my gender. :roll:
<center>

</center>