Anyone interested in film production?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Hmm...I'll have to keep your guys' contact info. The next time I'll be casting will probably be next May. I'll be working on a film adaptation of my fic, Resurrection. Jeez, I really need something not taken from Roswell.
<center>Image</center>
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Any chance anyone's from the So Cal- Riverside County area? I need extras for this Sunday.
<center>Image</center>
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

And yet another post from me. I'm looking for someone to cowrite a script with. The story is basically an updated, modernized take on the Brothers Grimm fairy tales. The characters will be older, and set in California. Let me know if you're interested. I'd need someone ASAP as I want to get this project rolling before I finish Baby. You can reach me here or at lauralazer@hotmail.com
<center>Image</center>
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Ah, another request for people.

Is there anyone who would be interested in taking a position at Vanilla Films for out next film? I'm not looking for actors right now, just crew. I'm going to need another producer, at least.

We'll be filming in So Cal, but it's not imperative that you live in the same area as me, thanks to the internet. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
Last edited by Lorastar on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image</center>
bigears
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bigears »

Wait...it IS imperative to live in So Cal or is it ok NOT to live in So Cal thanks to the internet...
I live in No Cal, have absolutely no experience in film making but LOVE movies...
I dunno if that helps but I offer my services via the internet if needed.
Qualifications?
Art major in college
School tacher in real life...translates to editing?
Organized...
Not much help, but I don't need to be paid. :)
You are not what you have been,
but you ARE the possility of what you can become.

And...because it's not over: http://roswellmovie.21.forumer.com/index.php
bettylove8
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Anyone interested in film production?

Post by bettylove8 »

So both my boyfriend and close friend work in movie production. They made a commercial. My boyfriend is a really good photographer, he's really good with lighting and they're both really good with camera work. Oh and my other friend is a professional make-up artist, she just did some make-up professionally for the red carpet and the movie The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down and she does the make-up for the musician Peaches, I don't know if you've ever heard of her, but she's kind of expensive to hire. Also, my other friend is a professional model. My friends live in Long Beach and my bf lives in Encinitas... I'm almost one hundred percent sure that my friends and boyfriend would be interested if you want me to talk to them. My friend Austin wants to get his name out there too. So yeah, pm me if you're interested and I'll talk to them and give you my myspace :mrgreen:
"You shouldn't mess with me
I'll ruin everything you are"
China Girl -David Bowie