Fucked-up Bitch!

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Fucked-up Bitch!

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

http://americasnewcrusaders.blogspot.co ... -good.html

Y'all need to check this out! This bitch hates jews and thanks god for the holocaust, as well as thinking that the dead soldiers from Iraq deserved what they got! :x

I got the operator to give me their home number seeing as the one on the site doesn't work. I don't think I can give it out, but try for yourself by dialing 411 and asking for Brent Roper in Topeka, Kansas.

I hate ignorant people like that. :x They are the true evil.

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OMG That's horrible! :x
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Both my grandfathers and one great uncle were in the Army during World War II. My mom's dad and my dad's uncle both were in units that rolled into German Concentration Camps. And I know that until the day that my grandfather died what he saw during that time seriously bothered him.

And the number we're given, six million people killed in the Holocaust, is wrong. Yes there was six million Jews killed but there were other ethnic groups in those camps. Communist, Gypsies ,....and so on. Last number I read said those added to the number of Jews killed pushes the Holocaust to NINE MILLION DEATHS.

My cousin was in Irag for a year,I come from a HUGE military family on both sides and am very PRO-military.

So I think not only are these people insane they needed to be taken out back and have some good sense beat into them as my grandpa use to say
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

I completely agree. My god mom's father was in a concentration camp as a child, he's got the number burned into his arm. It breaks my heart to think about what he and others who suffered at Hitler's hands went through. I literally cannot wrap my brain around how anyone could consider killing innocent people a good thing. The fact that they use God to back up their dilusions makes me sick to my stomach.

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

My Dad's in Iraq right now. :cry:

It makes me sad to hear them bash people who are risking their lives to protect the freedom they are using to speak ill of them. :x
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

My great-grandfather just recently passed away at 92 (almost 93) and was in WWII. He shouldn't have signed up since he had a bad eye, but he did anyways and even was awarded a sharp-shooter medal among others.

He went to keep the RR lines open since he was a RR man and was at D-Day and some of the other larger battles...

We have the letters that he wrote and kept until he came home that told about it since they weren't allowed to send information like that during the war.

It really ticks me off when people bash the military, because whether you agree or not, these men and women are willing to lay down their lives to make sure you don't have to lay down yours.

In almost every generation in my family, someone enters the military, so I tend to get upset if someone says something that bashes them. If you want to bash the people who send them, I can't do anything about that, but to bash the people who spend time away from their families, give up all the comforts they're used to, and do it when they don't have to - it rubs me the wrong way.

I almost feel bad for the person. Can you imagine going through life being that ignorant? I think if I was that small-minded I would just want someone to lock me in a wooden box and toss me out a plane at 10,000 feet in the air...

Ashley
Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

that is just plain wronh. sayin that tho i read an article about 2 girls who think what hitler did was right(ther blonde hair AND blue eyes) how sick is that and i actually know another girl who thinks that 9/11 was a good thing becuase she hates americans.

thy need to seriously reconsider
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

There are so many things that I can say about this, but most of it is not nice. I have people that I care about in Iraq at this moment, a whole squadron of guys that I know. Guys who are working from 7 AM to 7 PM, seven days a week. Guys who are doing their jobs, their duty, serving their country. Trying to protect us. And these people dare to talk crap and say that our troops are getting what they deserve.

The other thing that bothers me is that they are claiming that they are a church, when they pretty much consist of a family. And them saying that God is the one punishing the troops. How dare they speak for God that way.

This is why religious people are seen as fanatics. Because of these horrible people. They are pretty much a cult in my opinion. And they honestly just deserve our pity for their ignorance.
dark_skater
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dark_skater »

OMG :shock:
I can't believe that people like her aren't in jail or burn in hell.
I have to say I'm against war and military and iraq is something i don't realy understand at all. but i feel sorry for all the people over their and hope that the soldiers will come back without any harm.
holocaust is something that effects me really deeply mostly because i've visit it and my grandparents knew it not just from sayings.
it'S shocking how sick people can be. Unfortunately where i come from a lot of people think like that and would afford such a person......

i hope for all of you who have relatives in iraq that they will get back save to their families.

Tini
Meinungsfreiheit heißt nicht, das ich mir jeden Scheiß anhören muss!!!!!
kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kerri240879 »

I have a twenty year old cousin who is over in Iraq, where he has been since two days after turning eighteen.

My dad who passed only a few months ago was Jewish, and he lost all of his family to those murderous camps. The only ones to survive was his mother, father, two brothers and sister.

Dad as three when they escaped to Australia (He was 70 when he died) and he never ever forgot what happened not only to his people, but to his family.

Dad couldn't watch movies such as Schindler's list, nor could he discuss the war, and this was the case with many Jews, even today.

Having studied ww2 in school, I understand why. And the worst part? Hitler said the supreme race was blond haired and blue eyed ~ yet he had black hair and brown eyes....go figure.