The Differences between men and women

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

New Womens Study

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their ass.

I thought the results were pretty interesting:

85% of women think their ass is too big...

10% of women think their ass is too little...

The other 5% say that they don't care about their ass - they love him and would have married him anyway.
:P
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

Just got this in an email from my dad.

It's so true! :lol:

Important Information on Terminology:

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man
asking, "what's wrong", for the woman's response refer to #3.
<center>My Stories
</center>
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chione, that was hilarious.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok I heard this the other day and thought it was worth putting out here on this thread.One of my best friends moved in with her boyfriend.He's the first male she's ever lived with outside of her parents.I was sitting on her sofa watching some sports when 'Jessica' came in in a bad mood and sat down on the sofa next to me.Well this is how the convo went.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked.

"You're a guy right?"

"Last time I looked." I nodded.

"Well than maybe you can answer me this.Why is it you men can figure out how to send a space ship to freaking Mars but you can't figure out how to put the damn toliet seat down?!"

I about damn near spit my beer out every where while laughing.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Differences between men and women

Post by killjoy »

Hey just thought I'd share with you all this big difference between men and women :lol:

I've known this older guy my whole life....family friend...he's never been married.He bought a sofa and love seat back in the 70's and it's been in his home the whole time I've know him....which has been over thirty years.

Just the other year or so he moved into a new home after thirty years.His sisters tried to get him to buy new stuff for the house.He looked at the sofa and said "It's not broke so why should I buy a new one"

So he's had the same sofa and love seat for going on thirty six years now :lol: