Jealousy and exes

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jealousy and exes

Post by Lorastar »

Sometimes she wasn't the stupid one.

Ex-es are way way too much drama. Trying to be friends with them is impossible. I'm still quasi-friends with the 1st (the one i <3 haha), even though he's with a new girl he's actually being good for/with. Which is great, and I've backed off. But the second, the one I've been good friends with since December is pissing me off. Seriously. The guy owes me money and something ALWAYS happens so he can't pay me.

And then before he does, he always seems to want to stop being close friends because he's still "into" me, still having those feelings, and can't deal with being so close to me anymore. Oh, baloney. I'm not that great. He just doesn't want to pay me back at all.

Sorry for ranting, I'm frustrated. :twisted:
<center>Image</center>
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Rant all you want. Exes tend to make people do that.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

NotYourChick wrote:Rant all you want. Exes tend to make people do that.
So true :lol: I see myself as a rather laid back and nice person.I could count on one hand how many people I've met and not been able to get along with and still have fingers left over.But there's something about my ex that just........uhhh gets on my nerves.I couldn't be in the same room with her for more than two seconds without getting upset.Thank God she moved away.
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

killjoy wrote:So true :lol: I see myself as a rather laid back and nice person.I could count on one hand how many people I've met and not been able to get along with and still have fingers left over.But there's something about my ex that just........uhhh gets on my nerves.I couldn't be in the same room with her for more than two seconds without getting upset.Thank God she moved away.
Ugh, you're so lucky. One of my exes annoys me every single time I talk to him, and he always seems to message me when he's bored and I end up getting so mad I start online yelling at him and he just sits there and aggravates me further. My other ex contacts me when he's bored and for a while, I had no patience for him. But at least he acts like more of a normal human being than my first ex.

I wish both of them would just move away and lose my number.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

RiceKrispy wrote:
killjoy wrote:So true :lol: I see myself as a rather laid back and nice person.I could count on one hand how many people I've met and not been able to get along with and still have fingers left over.But there's something about my ex that just........uhhh gets on my nerves.I couldn't be in the same room with her for more than two seconds without getting upset.Thank God she moved away.
Ugh, you're so lucky. One of my exes annoys me every single time I talk to him, and he always seems to message me when he's bored and I end up getting so mad I start online yelling at him and he just sits there and aggravates me further. My other ex contacts me when he's bored and for a while, I had no patience for him. But at least he acts like more of a normal human being than my first ex.

I wish both of them would just move away and lose my number.
Uhhhmmm I'm not going to act like I know the guy or the situation....but it sounds to me he's getting a kick out of you getting upset to the point you yell at him.I think if you just brushed him off and not give him the joy of pissing you off than he might get bored and quit.But of course I could be off base here but that's what I'd go with.
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

killjoy wrote: Uhhhmmm I'm not going to act like I know the guy or the situation....but it sounds to me he's getting a kick out of you getting upset to the point you yell at him.I think if you just brushed him off and not give him the joy of pissing you off than he might get bored and quit.But of course I could be off base here but that's what I'd go with.
Unfortunately, it's not really that he tries to annoy me. He actually is a nice guy, the thing about him that annoys me is that he always has some kind of comeback to everything I'm saying when we're having a discussion and it usually never makes sense, but he sticks to his stupid guns anyway. It generally aggravates me when people act like they know everything when, in fact, they do not.
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

Those who think they know everything just piss the hell out of us who do.

ken r
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well like I said I've only got one MAJOR ex and she's now moved away.

But before that once and awhile she would call me up or come over wanting favors out of me.I would just shake my head in wonder for we didn't break up on the best of terms.So like I said she would just come over to ask major favors as if I'd suddenly forgot everything she did and was her bud again :roll: Than she get mad when i'd tell her 'NO' :roll:

Thank God she moved off
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Your exes sound more annoying than mine.

Wait...maybe. I have had two exes in the past few years, the first one, a guy I was totally in love with, and I tried the whole friends thing and that didn't exactly work out right. So we split paths not so amicably. Which means I blocked him on my phone after he intentionally hurt me and then when he tracked me down and said there were no hard feelings, I walked away yelling at him that he couldn't talk to me anymore. Next time I saw him, he showed up a couple months later at my work to talk to me. And I got mad at him all over again. But since then, we've texted and that's all. He told me happy birthday and apologized for hurting me during our break up when he and his gf broke up. Next thing I know, he's wanting to be friends with my new boyfriend and me. It's weird.

But the other one is even worse. He's just an ass all around and thankfully we aren't in contact anymore. He tried blackmailing me with pictures he took when I was drunk because one of my friends and his old friend was fighting with him online. Threatened me. And when I got a new bf, told me my boyfriend is going to use me, get me pregnant, and leave me all alone.

*sigh*

What lovely guys
<center>Image</center>
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

At least you know when it's time for it to be over. :)