Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Tell me about it! She's in this new movie called Dreamer ( :D Don't you love that??!!) I've only seen one preview for it, but from what I gather it's about her and her father trying to save and then race a racehorse that had broken or severly injured it's leg.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

I recently saw "War Of The Worlds" and the special effects were awesome I don't really like Tom Cruise all that much but he was good in it as well as little Dakota Fanning she seems to be in everything lately
It was good? I want to see it... it looks really good.

I saw Fantastic Four the other day, I really liked it... Chris Evans cracked me up as Johnny!

So is anyone else excited that Colin Hanks is in King Kong? I'm freakin' thrilled and it gave me yet another reason to anxiously await the release.[/quote]

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I cant wait for King Kong.. I just saw "The Pacifier" last night.. and umm I feel asleep...lol It had its funny parts but I dont think that I'll be watching it again..
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I saw the trailer for King Kong when I went and saw War of the Worlds, and it looks like it is going to be great!!! I think it won't be released until December though, bummer to having to wait so long!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

lol, I love when she screams, and King Kong (I'm assuming) screams, or rather roars, back.

Did anyone see Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants? I, for one, thought it was just amazing! It moved me so much, and I was crying like a baby toward the end of it. I really love this movie! 4 stars! :D
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Sisterhood of the traveling pants was really good. I loved it it was funny and has some sad parts too. GREAT movie.

I really don’t care too much for Vin diesel (Sp?) but the pacifier was ok I guess. My all time fave Disney movie is Aladdin. Can’t get enough of it.

Fantastic four isn’t my kind of thing but it looks like it’s going to be OK. I still haven’t seen War of the Worlds but I want to.

I just saw the movie Office space on TV and it’s freaking hilarious! LOVE that movie too
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I took my little cousin to see Fantastic Four over the weekend and it was good. The special effects were good and there were many comical moments. The actor who played the flamer was really funny :lol:

I saw online it made 56 million over the weekend, much more than studios expected. They were hoping for 33 million.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Yay I'm glad that Fantastic Four made so much.. I heard somewhere that there allready signed up to film part 2.

I love Office space too that movie is hilarious..

Alltime favorite Disney movie for me would be...Beauty and the Beast, with The Little Mermaid at a very close second. :wink:
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

Last night i saw Diary of a Mad black women. I really did not think i was going to like this movie but I was at a freinds house and thats what they had rented.
Let me say that this movie #1 is so damm funny, it will have you laughing out loud & #2 teaches a valuable lesson. That karma is a bitch.
I really enjoyed it and think it's worth checking out.

I like this thread. :)
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

So I saw Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory last night... I liked it alot but there were certain things that I liked better in the first one.

Such as Mr. Wonka himself... Johnny Depp did an awsome job BUT he was kinda creppy and he didnt really have alot of dialogue like the first Willy Wonka... but I understand he had to make the character his "own".

The oompa loompas were cool too.. even tho they only used one little person instead of diffrent ones.. The songs in part one were better too I think.

I LOVED the little boy tho, he was adorable and the Grandpa Joe was really cute too.

I'd see it again.. the other kids were little demons tho..lol

((one more thing)) I saw Alex in the trailer for King Kong and my six year old daugther whispered really loudly THATS ALEX MOM! lol I thought that was funny :D