Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Movie discussions

Post by RosDude »

Yes the Avengers was quite epic. Possibly the best movie I've seen in a really long time, and hands down one of the funniest. I will definitely be seeing it again. And on the opposite note, The Raven was the dumbest movie I've seen this year and a big waste of time.

~Chad~
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

The Avengers was hands down amazing! I knew it was going to be good before I saw it but it was DAMN good! It had great dialogue, great actors and it was funny as all get out. I saw it twice but I definitely wanted to see it again. I heard after the credits played they showed the avengers going for schwarma. :lol: So funny! I'm definitely getting that movie when it comes out on dvd.
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
ZC70
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ZC70 »

Loved the Avengers even made myself a t-shirt. Yep I agree, could quite happily stayed for a second showing. The Hulk was so funny.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi! The Avengers was good movie. My most favorite movies I seen is Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn One and Breaking Dawn Two, beautiful creatures. Me and my friends are going to see Oz and Beautiful Creatures again. I heard a rumor that 50 shades Of Gray is going to be at the movies. I may go see that too when it comes out.

L-J-L 76
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I agree with all of you! THE AVENGERS WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I loved Robert, Jeremy, Mark and Chris, and most especially adored Scarlett :) I hope to see the second film once it comes to theaters, and am looking forward to the next Transformers film as well :)