Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

Yeah, I want to see "Willy Wonka"... I've heard it was amazing from everyone else who has seen it.

If you go to superherohype.com they have stuff on the comics/movies and there is mention of a sequel to "Fantastic Four"... if they make it, I can't wait! I saw 3 times within 5 days and am planning to see it again soon with a friend.

Another movie that doesn't come out till December, just like "King Kong" is "Underworld 2"! I am so looking forward to both movies!

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Just wanted to add that Charlie and the Chocolate factory was AWESOME. I heard a lot about Willy Wonka looking freakish but I liked it.

This one was funnier then that first one even tho I really liked that one too. This is a definite must see.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
prettyfulpink
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by prettyfulpink »

icequeen wrote:Just wanted to add that Charlie and the Chocolate factory was AWESOME. I heard a lot about Willy Wonka looking freakish but I liked it.

This one was funnier then that first one even tho I really liked that one too. This is a definite must see.
Ditto to that.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I saw the Island, it it was AWESOME. Some of the stunts (falling 50 floors with a logo sign and staying alive :roll: ) are a little far fetched, but it was a greeeeaaat movie, all in all. It's especially good because what they're doing with the 'products' (trying not to spoil you guys, lol) might actually be possible.

Anyway, yeah it was GREAT!
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

So I've seen "Willy Wonka" and now I'm going to see "Dukes of Hazzard" on Fri.
I know a lot of people are complaining about how it's not true to the original show and everything, but I'm a huge fan of Seann William Scott and Johnny Knoxville, so we'll see what happens.

I'm counting down the days until Harry Potter 4 and "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"

So "the Island" is good, I really want to see that and "Stealth" but I haven't been able to yet.

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

i just saw Millon Dollar Baby and i must say that the end completly shocked me. I didn't like it. Its was so damm sad it had me crying and the trailers, in my opinion, made it seem like this movie was about the underdog making it. That does happen but i was very disappointed with the end. However, Hillary Swank and Clint Eastwood were great in this movie.

On the Clint note, Bridges of Madison County is one of my all time favorite movies. Truely once in a lifetime type of love. I love it!!!
Disclaimer: never watch after a breakup.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

It is really sad, but it's based on a true story, so that actually happened. There isn't much one can do about the ending if it's supposed to follow the original person's life. Still, it's not my kind of movie. :cry: I like happy endings.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote
It is really sad, but it's based on a true story, so that actually happened. There isn't much one can do about the ending if it's supposed to follow the original person's life. Still, it's not my kind of movie. I like happy endings.
Well that changes things, now i just want to kill myself. OMG how sad is that.
Where was i when that was annouced? Thanks for the FYI and yes, I like happy endings too. :cry: for Million Dollar Baby
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I just watched "Love Actually" again and it's a great movie. I love Hugh grant and when they played Dido's here with me i freaked out!

Also saw "50 first dates" and it was soo cute. Very funny.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I recently saw "Sky High", which I thought was decent, and "Charles and the Chocolate Factory" which was superb :D I love Johnny Depp and he was quite funny in this one :!:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11