Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Rosdude: I actually loved the Island, but I think I'm a little lenient on it because I really like Ewan Mcgregor. I do agree, however, that those two should have died numerous times. Like the falling 100 stories with a logo sign! How on earth did they survive that? All in all, though, I really liked it, and thought it had a very intriguing plot.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

Has anyone seen "The Brother's Grimm"? I thought it was pretty good; weird, definitely weird, but good. Terry Gilliam is just a director that goes with his own flow. There were some parts were I was like 'you've got to be kidding me... that's taking it a little to far' but other than that, i liked it. any thoughts?

Oh and has anyone seen "Transporter 2"? I loved the first one, and own it, but I have yet to see the new one... was it good?

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Oh, my gosh. I just got back from the movie "Just Like Heaven", and for those of you who haven't seen it - it's awesome! :)

It's such a cute, sweet, and funny movie! And now, I have a small crush on Mark Ruffalo. -teehee!- I highly recommend (sp??) it to anyone who enoys a great chick flick. My uncle went with us, and he liked it! :) *sigh* I want to see it again! LOL.

Anywho! Go see it! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!! ;)

Raych
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Angelic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Angelic »

Has anyone seen the new Pride and Prejudice movie? I think its fantastic, though it cuts a lot of the book out unfortunatly :(
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Angelic wrote:Has anyone seen the new Pride and Prejudice movie? I think its fantastic, though it cuts a lot of the book out unfortunatly :(
There's a *new* movie? I had no idea...at least, I don't think so. Who's in it? :)

Raychel

Angelic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Angelic »

Well Keira Knightley plays Elizabeth Bennet, Donald Sutherland plays Mr Bennet and Judi Dench plays Lady Catherine de Bourg :-p thats the majority of big names in da movie

Ahhh but it doesnt come out in American till November :-p
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I've seen Pride and Prejudice and I thought that it was amazing. I loved everything about. Oh and Mr Darcy, I want one!!!!!
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Angelic wrote:Well Keira Knightley plays Elizabeth Bennet, Donald Sutherland plays Mr Bennet and Judi Dench plays Lady Catherine de Bourg :-p thats the majority of big names in da movie

Ahhh but it doesnt come out in American till November :-p
Well, I'm really excited to see this then. :) I read the book last year, and I loved it. Despite the fact that I thought it was insanely slow going, but it was a wonderful read!!

Thanks for mentioning this. ;) I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Raychel

Angelic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Angelic »

Well the film is a faster pace than the book because they cut parts out and you dont hate some characters as much as you would in the book but its still definatly worth watching!
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Last night I saw The Corps bride with my little sister. It was…funny to say the least, if not a little strange, but all in all it was worth the six bucks.

I also saw Just Like Heaven sometime last week or something. I think it’s the only chick-flick that I actually liked. The guy spent his day doing absolutely NOTHING! It was hilarious.