Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Movie discussions

Post by Hunter »

Okay I got a list of movies I really wanna see lol! But I'll start off with one.

Twilight - I seriously cannot wait to see that!! Counting down the days till twilight comes out!!

Anyone else interested?
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Hunter wrote:Okay I got a list of movies I really wanna see lol! But I'll start off with one.

Twilight - I seriously cannot wait to see that!! Counting down the days till twilight comes out!!

Anyone else interested?
OMG! I LOVE TWILIGHT! I got the books a few weeks ago for my birthday and I'm completely hooked. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the movie. And I love the guy that they chose to play Edward. He's hot! :D
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I saw Twilight at the midnight showing. Much like with reading Breaking Dawn, I went to the theater with no expectations. There were some really cheesy special effects moments but for the most part I enjoyed the movie.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Cocogurl wrote:
Hunter wrote:Okay I got a list of movies I really wanna see lol! But I'll start off with one.

Anyone else interested?
OMG! I LOVE TWILIGHT! I got the books a few weeks ago for my birthday and I'm completely hooked. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the movie. And I love the guy that they chose to play Edward. He's hot! :D
Robert Pattison (Edward Cullen) is hot isn't he? That's why I have a siggie of him.

Living in the UK, I have to wait till the 19th of December to watch it. :(

I really really wanna watch it!

I'm bored of just watching the trailers lol.
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

I would just like to say:

Hot damn, Robert Pattinson!

Watched Twilight last night and probably going back for another round of that pure, unadulterated hawtness tonight.

Oh yes.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

I cant wait for Twilight to come out aswell
it comes out on 19th dec which is the last day of university!!!
AND i already got 3 people who im gonna go watch it with
its all at different times
so it should be awesome!! :D
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow... Well, since it's 2am already that means today. Now don't hit me for what I'm about to say next, but before my roommate started talking about Twilight last week I had never ever heard of it before... :oops: And even now I'm not even sure what it's all about, but since my roommate is deadset on wanting to see this movie I don't really have another choice than to join him...
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Kitten88 wrote:I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow... Well, since it's 2am already that means today. Now don't hit me for what I'm about to say next, but before my roommate started talking about Twilight last week I had never ever heard of it before... :oops: And even now I'm not even sure what it's all about, but since my roommate is deadset on wanting to see this movie I don't really have another choice than to join him...
Don't feel to bad :lol: ...until they started promoting the movie on tv I've never heard of Twlilight.Even now all I know about it is it has something to do with vampires.....I think :lol:
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

So... I've seen Twilight! Don't worry, I won't reveal anything... All I'm going to say is... WOW! You have to see it!!!!
POM

Post by POM »

I got a copy of the Twilight movie--and converted the files so now I have them uploaded on my ipod ;)

It's a good movie--but I feel it could have been better ( Closer vision of the book).

You all should listen to the soundtrack cuz the actor that played 'Edward Cullen' Robert Pattinson,
sings on the album 'Never think' and "Let me sign' Both really good songs!! :D

I cannot wait for New Moon to come out in 2010!! :)

<3 POM