Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok I found out a few things here about some up coming movies.Some made me :lol: and others made me go :roll:

Anyway first off I have read that they are making a movie based on the 80's rock group Motley Crue.I guess it's a movie on their career but they will have actors playing the parts.Ozzy Osbourne will be in it and guess who has signed to play Ozzie....

Christopher Walken

Now on to the second movie.

For those of you who watched cartoons in the late 90's you should remember the muscle bound,not so smooth ladies man Johnny Bravo.The guy with all the blonde hair,black shirt and who sounded like Elvis? Well they are making a live movie about him. Although there's no script yet Johnny has been cast.He's being played by....

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson The former WWE wrestler and The Scorpion King.

Now for the last one an my fav.

They are making the fourth and last Indiana Jones movie. Harrison is back and they say some cast from the last three movies will also be in it.It will be filmed in 07 and comes out in 08
Bee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bee »

Dreamgirls. Go see Dreamgirls, people. It's the best musical I've ever seen. It makes Chicago look like an amateur high school variety show. It's flawless. ^_^
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I really really really want to see 'Blood and Chocolate' However I live in a rinky dink town with only one movie theater and that is thirty miles away. Grrr. I was willing to make the journey but the theater never showed the film!!! Has anybody seen it? Does it compare to the book? Details people :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Saw Ghost Rider today and loved it.

Of course I read TONS of comics back when I was a kid...and well to be honest I still read some now and than.So for me this was great :D
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

I saw 300 on the weekend and I loved it. It was extremely violent but it was done in a way that the violence and blood became stylistic (artsy). Beautiful movie, excellent special effects. It's even more impressive that everything was shot inside a studio. The lighting and the scenery was so realistic.
<center>Image</center>
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Saw Knocked Up the weekend it came out. Loved it, I am going to go see it again on Sunday...and not just b/c KH is in it....but because it made me laugh so hard!

One of the funniest movies I have seen in a while.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I've been wanting to see 'Knocked Up'. I am going to try to catch it Firday night :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

Lolita: Your co-worker is Taylor Kitsch's mom? I love him in Friday Night Lights so I'm quite impressed by that. :lol:
I've just started a new job so I haven't really had time to go to the cinema for ages, can anyone recommend any good films that are out now or are coming out soon?
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I went and saw Jessica Alba last night.....uhhh :oops: I mean I went and saw Fantastic Four pt2 last night :oops:

I liked it.Of course I'm a comic book geek since I was a kid....and of course like I said Jessica Alba was in it so it couldn't be all that bad :D
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Just pre-ordered my Harry Potter tickets for IMAX theater for Wednesday. :D cant wait!