Music

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

:D I have so many favourite bands and songs...Although often my music choice depends on my mood. Well, I think I just need to look through my Winamp library, what are my favourite choice at the moment:
Green Day - right now I'm listening 'When September ends' - one of my favourite songs
Dido - I really liked her first album more...than second :oops:
Robbie Williams, Madonna - do I need to comment this?
Lindsay Lohan, Kelly Clarkson - listen to this when I am in a good mood!
Sarah McLachlan - found her through Roswell...'Fear', of course...But she has so many good songs!
Avril Lavigne - simply love her songs...
Coldplay - they are really great!
Lifehouse - found this too through Roswell...
And...Although I'm not TATU fan, I really like their song 'All about us' and that clip...just WOW... :shock: Sometimes I listen Muse also...
Well, I think that's all...
:D
Gater101
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gater101 »

Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot about Sarah McLachlan! I found her through City of Angels and have all her albums... she is SO good!

Laura xx
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Just bumping this up. I'm always curious as to what others are listening to.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Hmm....

I don't think I could pick just the songs (I'd never find enough lifetimes to write them all!) so I'll stick with just whatever artist pops into my head! :wink:

Josh Groban
Grant Lee Buffalo/Philips
Lifehouse
Pink
Andrea Bocelli
Shania Twain
Tim McGraw
Toby Keith
50 Cent
Beach Boys
Frank Sinatra
Elvis
Edith Piaf
Walela
Stevie Wonder
Enya
Jewel
Goo Goo Dolls
Whitney Houston
Christina Aguilera
Majandra Delfino

There are hundreds others, but I think I'll just leave it here for now!

I'm pretty diverse, so hopefully this reflected some of that! LOL! I have no idea how I go from one to the other in a blink of an eye, but that's the way my mind works I guess! :wink:

Ashley
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Lately I've become absolutely obsessed with Fallout Boy and Panic! At The Disco. Awesome songs, great lyrics, and cute band members. What more could you want?! :D

All-American Rejects is pretty good, but I have to admit that they don't do that much for me. Dirty Little Secret was a bit poppy. Move Along's better.

Hawthorne Heights isn't bad, but I hate when the band members scream.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Alright I know that my favorite type of music and favorite 'group' will be strange to some.And I get enough kidding about it from my friends so please don't laugh to much. :oops:

Ok for my whole life I've been a huge fan of Big Band Swing music. You know the big orchestra looking bands that are in all the old World War II movies.

My favorite of them all is the well known Glenn Miller Band. My favorite song done by them...hell favorite song period is called Moonlight Serenade.