Someone Pease help me????

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Someone Pease help me????

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi I'm having some trouble and I thought I would ask someone. Here is the problem I have banners for my new stories they are in pictures on my computer. I don't know how to get the banners from pitcures on my computer to this site where the story is posted. So will someone please tell me how to get banners from pitcure on the computer to this site? I would be really really greatful. Because right now I don't know what I'm suppose to do. So someone please help me please????

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Someone Pease help me????

Post by jbangelo »

You will need to upload the pictures to a photo sharing site like Photobucket. Then once you have them uploaded and have a URL for the pictures, you can insert them into your posts.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Someone Pease help me????

Post by L-J-L 76 »

jbangelo wrote:You will need to upload the pictures to a photo sharing site like Photobucket. Then once you have them uploaded and have a URL for the pictures, you can insert them into your posts.

Thank you so very much for letting me know. I didn't know what I could do. So thank you so very much!!!!!

L-J-L 76