A few days ago, i updated story and disappeared

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

A few days ago, i updated story and disappeared

Post by MelissaD »

I'm new here and surfed around the site to see if I could find an answer on my own without bothering anyone but couldn't find anything like this and couldn't send a PM..
I updated my story around mindnight-1am august 1st and when I hit submit the page seemed to refresh and the whole subject and message cleared so I pasted it in again and hit submit. The page seemed to take a while and then the blank out happened again so I refreshed the page and I got the normal your post submitted successfully. I went in and changed the subject line to show the new update and the same thing happened. If that hadn't been the first time that happened to me while posting I probably wouldn't post this and bother anyone but since it has been two days since that happened and the story is missing I decided I should try to check and make sure I didn't somehow delete the story all together. Angels watching over me XO spn in the crossover forum.
Sorry if this is normal and my post just hasn't been approved yet.  :) I just wanted to make sure I didn't delete it somehow in a computer glitch and have to repost the whole thing.

*happened again when I tried posting this.. heres hoping it works from my phone..*
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: A few days ago, i updated story and disappeared

Post by jbangelo »

I'm guessing that it happened because the update and edits needed to be approved. I've approved them now, and I can view all your posts, so you should be good to go. Sorry for the delay - I was out of town and did not have internet access.

Also, once you reach 10 posts, you'll be able to post freely and your PM powers will be unlocked.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A few days ago, i updated story and disappeared

Post by MelissaD »

Thanks jbangelo! The delay is no problem and definitely better than the story being deleted! Thanks so much for answering even though obviously my imagination ran away to the worst case scenario.. Lol
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.