Can't get my head around it! :(

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CutielovesChocs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Can't get my head around it! :(

Post by CutielovesChocs »

Hey everyone!

I am totally new to this forum, and I decided to post a story after reading all the rules and regulations. It posted for a while and now it has disappeared, and I don't understand why? :(

Please someone help! :)
Thank youu! :)
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Can't get my head around it! :(

Post by jbangelo »

Due to a spam problem, all new posters must have their posts approved. I believe all yours to this point have been approved. Once you reach 10 posts, you can post freely and your PM powers will be unlocked as well.

Hope that helps.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

CutielovesChocs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

jbangelo wrote:Due to a spam problem, all new posters must have their posts approved. I believe all yours to this point have been approved. Once you reach 10 posts, you can post freely and your PM powers will be unlocked as well.

Hope that helps.
Hey,
Yes, thanks SO much! :) *biiig hugs!* :D
CutielovesChocs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey,

They got approved, and then my story got deleted again! :(((( I have NO idea what's up with it! :(
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

Your stories aren't getting deleted. I just approved the one post that hadn't been approved yet. You still haven't reached your 10 post limit, so until then you might have to wait a bit until a mod or admin can approve them before they appear.
CutielovesChocs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Angel wrote:Your stories aren't getting deleted. I just approved the one post that hadn't been approved yet. You still haven't reached your 10 post limit, so until then you might have to wait a bit until a mod or admin can approve them before they appear.
Hey :)

Oh right, that makes sense! Thank you so much! :) I'm new to the forum and everything, so yeah. Thank you once again! :)
CutielovesChocs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Angel wrote:Your stories aren't getting deleted. I just approved the one post that hadn't been approved yet. You still haven't reached your 10 post limit, so until then you might have to wait a bit until a mod or admin can approve them before they appear.
Hey :)

Oh right, that makes sense! Thank you so much! :) I'm new to the forum and everything, so yeah. Thank you once again! :)