Increased Problems Posting

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Increased Problems Posting

Post by April »

Lately, I've noticed that I'm having a harder time posting on this site than I've ever had before. (I just got a new computer, so I'm inclined to think it's something to do with this connection rather than the site, but I just thought I'd post here anyway.) When I try to update my fic, in particular, I get an "Internet Explorer Cannot Display this Webpage" window. Sometimes the update posts anyway, but like right now, I'm having problems. Has anyone else noticed an increase in these types of problems, or is it just me?

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Increased Problems Posting

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh no, you're not mistaking! I have problems too...especially by posting a reply!

EVE :roll: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

An error like the one you're getting would indicate a connection problem. Either on your end or with our server. Unless the entire board is down for a significant period of time, you won't get that message due to something on our end.

Are you on a WiFi connection? You may not be getting a strong enough connection and your browser is timing out.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

No, I'm on an Ethernet connection, same connection I had last year. The only difference is the computer I'm using. It's definitely a problem on my end and not the board's end, though, because I've been having the same problem on other boards like CID and FF. Especially FF. Oh, well, I'll have to work around it, I guess.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.