Trying to find my fic.

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Trying to find my fic.

Post by RosDude »

Hey so I'm looking for a fic of mine because I'm a dumb ass and I accidentally deleted the first chapter of it off of my computer. The fic has not been updated in like seven months and was only three chapters, so I figured it would probably be deleted by now. Me looking for it was really just a long shot, but whenever I click on the link for it on my Author's Page I get this message.
You are not authorised to read this forum.
So I'm not sure if that means the fic has been deleted, or if it's been moved somewhere only bored staff can see, or if it's stuck in limbo somewhere, or what. So if someone could tell me where it is, or if it's even still around that would be great.

The name of the fic is "A Wonderful Life For a Christmas Carol". It was originally posted under AU with aliens. Here is the link I have for it.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 35&t=21039

~Chad~
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Trying to find my fic.

Post by jbangelo »

Chad, I PMed you.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

RoswellMyHeart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellMyHeart »

Hi. When i posted my fic i had to wait to get it approved.
After Checking my email i saw that there were somethings i needed to correct to prevent it from being deleted. i fixed it but now i cant find the fic. Im not sure if it was deleted because i took to long to fix it but everywhere i search it says it doesnt exist. Im sorry i'm new here and i wasnt sure how to reply to the message i recieved.

Fic: Everythings Changed.

The thing is i could find the fic up until the minute i finished Editing it.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

You probably couldn't find it because the edits had to be approved also. I just approved the edits as well as your new posts, so you should be able to see everything now. Let me know if you still have issues.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

RoswellMyHeart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellMyHeart »

Thank You.