Need Help with a New Fic

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

kay_b
Addicted Roswellian

Need Help with a New Fic

Post by kay_b »

Hi, I need help regarding a new fic I'm writing. I don't know who to email exactly about it, so here I am.

A couple of years ago I saw this TV movie and I thought the plot would be great for an M/L fic. I totally forgot about it since I've been busy with RL and can't seem to write anything. That is, until now.

My problem is I forgot what the title was so I can't put it on my disclaimer. It would only say, "got this from a tv movie but I don't know the title so whoever reads this that knows the film, please let me know". I'd put it down if I could. I've tried searching for the movie title on the net, IMDB, several movie channels; but I've come up empty.

So I just want to ask if it would still be ok to post despite not knowing the title. Wouldn't it be classified as plagiarism? I'd scrap the whole thing if it is.

Whoever replies to this, thanks so much in advance.

Kay