How Long?

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

How Long?

Post by TrueDetective305 »

How long does it take for a story to be approved when you first submit it. I started my first fanfiction and I'm almost ready to add on the next chapter, but it still isn't in the Canon/Convention forum. I'm just curious about how long it takes. I apologize if I have asked this question already. It won't show me what I have posted already. Thank you!
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: How Long?

Post by jbangelo »

I have approved all your posts. Your first 10 posts have to be approved by a mod or admin (so we can be sure you're not a spammer ;)) but after that you'll be able to post freely. Looks like you only have 2 more to go.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: How Long?

Post by TrueDetective305 »

Okay that makes sense. I understand. Now I should be able to update my fanfiction. Lol. I'm writing like crazy. Lol. Thank you.