PM Problems Here

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

alisakuya
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: PM Problems Here

Post by alisakuya »

Ive' been trying to PM but for some reason It wont even let me write anything. I keep trying and everything just stays blank. :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm using the default grey style. Can someone please help me? :cry:
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

You're a new members. In order to be certain that new members aren't spammers in sheep's clothing we've installed certain limitations on their abilities until they've achieved a certain number of approved posts. Once you hit that number, your right to PM will turn itself on.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
alisakuya
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alisakuya »

oh! thank you so much I was wondering what was wrong. :idea: :oops: what's the amount of post I have to reach for it to start working?
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

I believe it's 10, but I won't swear to it.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

I'm having trouble sending p.m. as they are sent but still only appear in my outbox. What is the problem?
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

A PM will stay in your outbox until the recipient reads the message, then it will move to the sent folder. Hope this helps.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”