PM Problems Here

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

Behrsgirl1230 wrote:
Kayab wrote:Hi.

I received a notification on my email that I had a PM waiting and when I click the ilnk or log in there's nothing there.

Thanks.
the same thing keeps happening to me. 2 times it appeared a couple days later but it doesn't always happen and i don't know what to do
There isn't anything you can do... the person sending the PM decided to delete it... and once the system sends out notification it can't be recalled.

Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: PM Problems Here

Post by killjoy »

Hey I'm having the problem of that when I get on the board up in the top left of the board it's telling me I have 1 new message.But when I go to my PM's there's nothing there...well no new PM that is.I've even went through the ones that are there just to make sure I have'nt missed one.But like I said evertime I log on it says I have 1new message even though I don't
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

killjoy wrote:Hey I'm having the problem of that when I get on the board up in the top left of the board it's telling me I have 1 new message.But when I go to my PM's there's nothing there...well no new PM that is.I've even went through the ones that are there just to make sure I have'nt missed one.But like I said evertime I log on it says I have 1new message even though I don't
What theme are you using? When you go to your PM inbox, are all the messages showing as read? Messages showing as unread will usually have a colored-in icon next to it. Sometimes it will stay unread even though you've read it.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Angel wrote:
killjoy wrote:Hey I'm having the problem of that when I get on the board up in the top left of the board it's telling me I have 1 new message.But when I go to my PM's there's nothing there...well no new PM that is.I've even went through the ones that are there just to make sure I have'nt missed one.But like I said evertime I log on it says I have 1new message even though I don't
What theme are you using? When you go to your PM inbox, are all the messages showing as read? Messages showing as unread will usually have a colored-in icon next to it. Sometimes it will stay unread even though you've read it.
Thanks for the help but I found the problem :oops: My inbox was full and the PM was on hold waiting for me to clear it out some.I never saw the note up on top until just this second :oops:
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

Hello!!!

My PM is allowing me to take messages but not send them out, it goes directly to my outbox and not the sent folder. What's going on?
Light My Fire
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

A message goes to your Outbox first and stays there until the recipient reads it. Once it's been read, it will move to your Sent folder.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

I feel soooooooo dumb!!!! Thanks for telling me though, I've been wondering.
Light My Fire
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Just wanted to mention that - since two days - when I edit, afterwards it goes to "error" and not back to the FB I sent!

Thanks for all the great work anyway! :wink: EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

That happens to me too, but if I click my browser's back button and then submit, it works the second time. weird.
Banner by Evelyn
Lopaka Tanu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lopaka Tanu »

When I go to reply or compose a PM, nothing is there. There is no reply button, and the compose area is completely blank.