Need help please

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RoswellDreamer_bb10
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Need help please

Post by RoswellDreamer_bb10 »

How do you change your contact email address? I have tried typing it in and it just keeps reseting to my old aol.com address. If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks!
B
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

PM me and I'll change it for you.
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

I am having the same problem. I changed my email and it says my yahoo but I get some stuff on my aol email which i really dont use anymore.
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

I'm showing your yahoo address as your registered email. You shouldn't be getting anything from us to an aol address unless you have another username registered with us.
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

I signed up for the Yahoo group incase the site has an issue and the confirmation and all that went to my AOL address. I dont even use AOL as my ISP. ????
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

Lady_vixen wrote:I signed up for the Yahoo group incase the site has an issue and the confirmation and all that went to my AOL address. I dont even use AOL as my ISP. ????
You'll have to work that out with your Yahoo account and profile. There's nothing I can do for you there.
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

Thanks for the tip.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

is this the place for help?

Post by SarahWhitman »

I hope this is the right place for this; if not, I'm sorry, just let me know, okay? Okay.
The other day I changed something in my profile and the system logged me out. Everytime I tried to log in, it wouldn't accept me. Then I received an email from the techies, maybe Rick?, and there was link to go to to fix that problem. So I did. But I discovered last night that when I log on, which is still strange in and of itself, since I've clicked that box to log me in automatically with each visit, that every other page I visit here on the board, has me logged out and I'm shown the generic background for the page I just clicked into. Why is this doing this and how do I fix it? I hope this makes sense and reaches the right people. Thanks a bunch!
SarahWhitman
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Angel
Administrator

Re: is this the place for help?

Post by Angel »

SarahWhitman wrote:I hope this is the right place for this; if not, I'm sorry, just let me know, okay? Okay.
The other day I changed something in my profile and the system logged me out. Everytime I tried to log in, it wouldn't accept me. Then I received an email from the techies, maybe Rick?, and there was link to go to to fix that problem. So I did. But I discovered last night that when I log on, which is still strange in and of itself, since I've clicked that box to log me in automatically with each visit, that every other page I visit here on the board, has me logged out and I'm shown the generic background for the page I just clicked into. Why is this doing this and how do I fix it? I hope this makes sense and reaches the right people. Thanks a bunch!
SarahWhitman
Try deleting your cookie, then log in again. Let me know if that works.