How To's: HERE

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Angel
Administrator

Re: How To's: HERE

Post by Angel »

paper wrote:Sometimes I clink on a story link & get the message "You are not authorised to read this forum."

I went in & entered a birth date to see if that would help since the info says mature, but still no access.

How can I find out why I cant get back to the denial game?

paper
Please provide a link of the story you're having a problem with so I can test your user settings.
paper
Addicted Roswellian

Post by paper »

Angel wrote:
paper wrote:Sometimes I clink on a story link & get the message "You are not authorised to read this forum."

I went in & entered a birth date to see if that would help since the info says mature, but still no access.

How can I find out why I cant get back to the denial game?

paper
Please provide a link of the story you're having a problem with so I can test your user settings.

I clicked on my link for Snapshot Chapter 40 and got the message "you are no longer authorized to read this forum".

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 40#p716440

I see that it has been pruned so I went in by "view active topics" instead. But maybe the message should say that the link may have been pruned. I read a lot of stories and it is hard to keep track without these links.

Thanks!

Kavar Khivar A Despot's work is never done.
paper
Addicted Roswellian

Post by paper »

I am starting a new story & was wondering if there were guidelines on the rating system?

I will use Mature because there is adult material but I'm not sure what the exact rating should be.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kavar Khivar A Despot's work is never done.
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

See the Board Posting Guidelines & Rules for rating information.
ForeignLoveMonkey
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ForeignLoveMonkey »

Is there any way to search for all topics/post on a forum using a date rather than a keyword search?
<(<>..<>)> - Kim
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

You can only go back a certain amount of time. You can't search within a specified time-frame. And you still have to put some sort of keyword in or author name.