Roswell Season 4, an audio podcast drama, featuring YOU!

Found a great site or want to just link to yours? Well do that here...

Moderators: AvengingAngelIQ, Forum Moderators

RoswellSeason4
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell Season 4, an audio podcast drama, featuring YOU!

Post by RoswellSeason4 »

Hey guys!
My name is Leah, and I'm the head of the team that's trying to put together a new Roswell Podcast. Basically, we're planning on creating a podcast drama series (when the time comes, we'll have one new episode every week) and we'll have different people playing the part of each character. We're hoping to pick up right where the show left off with season 4, so we're accepting fanfiction script submissions.

If you are interested in writing and submitting an episode (or however many you would like to submit) please send your scripts to RoswellSeason4@gmail.com
Unfortunatly, these are volunteer submissions, and there will be no payment other than that you will have the chance to hear voice actors act out your script one week, and it will be downloadable across the world through itunes. We will put the authors name in the end credits. We look forward to reading all of your submissions! Please submit all scripts before September 3rd, and we will have each episode officially picked out by September 13th, and you will receive an email if yours has been chosen.

Please keep in mind, that your scripts are subject to editing. First of all, we need to keep the dialogue clean (rated PG-PG13 please). Also keep in mind that we may need to add or subtract certain aspects from your script, simply to add to the flow of the season. For example, episode one might need to relate more to episode 5, and if they're written by two different authors, we may need to add parts to make them comparable...just like a real TV season would.

Good luck! We look forward to reading all of your submissions!
Leah
RoswellSeason4@gmail.com

P.S. If you are interested in auditioning for the part of one of the characters in the show, please send me an email to RoswellSeason4@gmail.com and I will send you audition pieces. All auditions must be submitted by email in MP3 format. If you don't already have a program on your computer that will record MP3s, you can download a free program called "Audacity" here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
For tips and tricks about using this program, visit: http://buffybetweenthelines.com/?page_id=93

It's easy, you will be able to record your parts each week from your own home, and send them in to this email in MP3 format. I will then take each person's recordings and piece them together in dramatic form, and then the podcast will be published! No need to even leave the comfort of your bed while you play your character.