What Dreams May Come

Found a great site or want to just link to yours? Well do that here...

Moderators: AvengingAngelIQ, Forum Moderators

bhoney
Enthusiastic Roswellian

What Dreams May Come

Post by bhoney »

I don't know how many of you will remember me, I used to post on here all the time. I still love the site and visit when I can.

I wanted to share some exciting news: I just published my first novel! It was actually based on an idea I had for a Roswell fanfic that I never ended up writing (SpoT happened and I lost my will to live, LOL).

The book is What Dreams May Come by Beth M. Honeycutt and it's a young adult, paranormal romance. Anyone who fell in love with the magic and innocence of first love that's shown in Roswell's first season-and-a-half should love the story. It's the first in a trilogy and I really hope you'll take a look. You can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KMR0P1K. I've also set up a Facebook page for it here: https://www.facebook.com/authorbethmhoneycutt.

Here's the description:
Reality is overrated. Or so Ellie Cross has always believed.

Ellie is an ordinary, nothing-special girl who feels invisible most of the time. She’s the kind of girl who would loan her lunch money to anyone, but she’s definitely not the kind of girl to get noticed. Well, except by her mom, who constantly nags her not to be such a dreamer, and the class bully who makes her life miserable. It’s kinda grim for a girl who’s already painfully shy and all-too-aware that she “takes work.”

But Ellie has a best friend, someone she can turn to whenever she has a problem. Well, some might call him an imaginary friend, since they’ve never actually met outside of dreams.

And, sure, Ellie knows it’s kinda weird to have a friend no one else can see, but since her real-world friends currently number one, she figures an imaginary friend can only improve her social life. Even better, since he isn’t real, she can tell dream-guy-Gabe anything, without ever worrying that he’ll ditch her for someone cooler or embarrass her by blabbing her secrets. And so what if she happens to have an itsy-bitsy crush on her reality-challenged friend? Who’s it hurting, really?

But things are about to get complicated, because there’s a new guy in school—a guy with hauntingly familiar eyes. A guy who knows things about Ellie that he shouldn’t have any way of knowing…

And the cover:
New-Ebook-Cover-Low-Res-200.jpg
(61.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I really hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think! I would never have been able to do it without all the support and encouragement of my fanfic friends. Thank you!

Page updated: 6/9/14