More Fan Art Questions & Answers

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

Lolita Behrbuns wrote:I used to have several pages on tutorials of different Photoshop techniques but unfortunately, when they decided to make this new thread they deleted the old one that contained my tutorials. I do plan to make some tutorials on my site in the future but for now I'm way too lazy to code and design it.
I saved the thread before it was deleted for anyone that wants it just let me know and I'll email it to you... I don't have enough space to upload it anywhere but if you do I'll be more than happy to send it to you so the group can have Cristine's handy-dandy tutorials.

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
qt4167013
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by qt4167013 »

OMG! really? you would do that? do you think you could send them to me? that would be the coolest! lol! qt4167013@yahoo.com thank you so much!
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

I knew I could count on you, Jen! ;)

Btw, how is mommy doing? About ready to pop yet? :lol:
<center>Image</center>
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Lolita Behrbuns wrote:I knew I could count on you, Jen! ;)

Btw, how is mommy doing? About ready to pop yet? :lol:
Yes, Mommy is ready to pop any minute although the baby isn't due until May 20th. I go in the week of April 12 for another ultrasound and the date will be narrowed down to the exact. :) My first child didn't ever feel this big. LOL.

Anyway, I thought there was too much important information in that thread for it just to be deleted. I'm glad I save it now.

Glad to help.
take care, hope you're doing well.
Jen
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

qt4167013 wrote:OMG! really? you would do that? do you think you could send them to me? that would be the coolest! lol! qt4167013@yahoo.com thank you so much!
File is on its way... It's a zip file so you'll have to unzip it for it to work. You'll have two files inside one is a folder with all the art and all and then the other is a HTML file to view.

Let me know if you have any problems.
Jen
Majesty
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Majesty »

Cristine,

I am just notw getting a moment to say thank you for the tutorial. That was really sweet of you to do that, and very easy to understand. :)

Kelly
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

No problem, Kelly. If you have any other Photoshop questions, just come by here and post it. I'll be more than happy to help (if I can). Maybe I should trade you for new parts to KofS. :lol: I've been checking for part 22 for over 2 weeks! Hee!

Jen: It's super that you saved the tutorials! Btw, is your site up and running yet?

Hey just think, if your stomach is big that means the baby must be healthy! When my lil' sis was born she weighed over 8 lbs.

I hope you plan to post some baby pics on FOM. Is the little Miss getting excited of her sibling's upcoming arrival?
<center>Image</center>
Majesty
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Majesty »

Well, I think I can help you out there. I have parts that I haven't posted at my fan fic site, heehee. :wink:

I am actually drawing near the end of TKoS. Very, very sad, as it's been my year and a half long "fun fic", one that I wrote just for kicks, and really to please no one but myself. But let me shut up now. I'll PM you with a new part. :)
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Lolita Behrbuns wrote:Jen: It's super that you saved the tutorials! Btw, is your site up and running yet?
No... UGH! I sort of gave up. I dropped one ISP and the other just doesn't hold all that much stuff. Art takes up way too much room... And I just don't have the patience with HTML... Maybe when the new baby is all grown up and out of the house I'll finally figure it out. LOL
Lolita Behrbuns wrote:Hey just think, if your stomach is big that means the baby must be healthy! When my lil' sis was born she weighed over 8 lbs.

I hope you plan to post some baby pics on FOM. Is the little Miss getting excited of her sibling's upcoming arrival?
I'll be getting another Ultrasound the week of April 12th. Who knows... the doctor may move my delivery date up... ::Keeping my fingers crossed:: I'm tired of these #*(#*&$( mood swings. :)

take care
Jen
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

Bordersinsanity wrote:
Lolita Behrbuns wrote:I used to have several pages on tutorials of different Photoshop techniques but unfortunately, when they decided to make this new thread they deleted the old one that contained my tutorials. I do plan to make some tutorials on my site in the future but for now I'm way too lazy to code and design it.
I saved the thread before it was deleted for anyone that wants it just let me know and I'll email it to you... I don't have enough space to upload it anywhere but if you do I'll be more than happy to send it to you so the group can have Cristine's handy-dandy tutorials.

thanks
Jen
Hey Jen, can you please send it to me, BuddhaBoylover@hotmail.com. I finally got my computer fixed and I have Photo Shop again lol but it's been so long since i used it I've forgotten alot of techniques. Thanks