Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Locked
User avatar
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:05 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 am

Please let us know if your's get taken, Can some of you talented Artists take some of these old ones that have been up for months now.

1.
lizandzachfan wrote: Hi everyone I need banners for these stories so if anyone wants to take them just pm me if you have any questions....Also for the untitled stories I'll have a title for you when you pm me.

A Light At The End
Challenge #66
Roswell/Dark Angel X-over
Rating: Adult
Rath/Liz
-This takes place sometime after Meet The Dupes and the prom (Alex is evil and Max and Tess slept together that night but she isn’t pregnant), Lonnie was the only one responsible for Zans death. She mind warped them.
-Max and Liz have a fight and then when she gets home, she gets a phone call from Logan saying that there is a disc in New York that has some useful info on it and asks her if she would go and get it.
-So she takes off in the middle of the night on her yellow motorcycle.
-When she arrives she goes to the apartment she knows that Ava has been staying in.
-She then finds out the whole Lonnie and Rath situation.
-The night she is going to steal the disc, Ava and Rath follow her and they then see her jumping over a 12 foot fence and taking down 3 security guards.
-They decide to go home and let Liz tell them the truth about her when she is comfortable.
-The next day when Ava and Rath get home from work, they find Liz on the floor of the bathroom having a seizure. She then tells them she needs her pills, they get her them. Liz then tells them that she is a genetically engineered killing machine.
-Over the next couple of days, she and Rath get close and end up sleeping together. She isn’t a virgin though; she has slept with Kyle, Alex, and Sean due to her heat.
-When it’s time for her to go back to Roswell after sending the disc to Logan, she and Rath kiss goodbye and have flashes of a very pregnant Liz walking into the Crashdown with Rath and Ava following her and seeing the faces of shock. When they separate they notice a glowing handprint on Liz’s stomach.
-7 months later Liz, Rath, and Ava return to Roswell with new that Lizs dad was in the hospital.
-Max and Rath fight.
-Liz gives birth to a baby girl named Reagan Ava Maria Isabella Dukely.
Happy ending!
2.
lizandzachfan wrote: Redemption Of My Soul
Challenge #61
Roswell/Dark Angel/Darklight X-over
-After Departure all of the aliens plus Maria have left for Antar.
-Liz discovers who she really is-Lilith
-She tells Kyle her secret.
-When they graduate they move to Seattle, to live with Lizs cousin Logan.
-The day they arrive Maxie, Alec, Zack, Cece, and Original Cindy must go over to Logan’s to find Liz there on his computer; Logan and Kyle are at the market.
-Liz and Maxie must get into a fight but Maxie gets her ass kicked by Liz of course.
-They all find out about one another’s secret.
-Liz and Zack sleep together, but Liz isn’t a virgin (she and Kyle got drunk the night of graduation and slept together or something).
-Liz and Zack get together.
-About 2 years after they left the Pod Squad and Maria return to Earth to find that Liz and Kyle are not in Roswell anymore.
-They find out where they are and go to see them in Seattle.
-When they arrive in Seattle at Logan’s house, they find out that they have interrupted a party that was going on for Liz and Zack as they have just found out that Liz is pregnant.
-Max Evans tries to get Liz back stating that she was right that Alex was murdered, of course she already knew that but when she went to tell them it was too late, and that they could try again and that he would raise her baby as his own and she could pretend that he was the actual father. She then tells his that she is more in love with Zack than she ever was with him.
-Zack and Max fight-Zack wins of course.
-The Pod Squad leaves for Antar again.
-Maria must be jealous over Liz and Maxie and Cece’s friendship.
Happy ending for Zack, Liz and their baby.

3.
starcrazed wrote:I felt I should make another request so pijeechinadoll doesn't have to worry about feeling greedy :lol: Plus I think I'm addicted to artwork now too :oops: Perhaps one of you talented artists can conjure me up a banner for my fic A Life For Second Chances I was thinking in the background there could be a picture of the 47 Crash and the 4 pods. In the foreground I wanted pics of the happy couples as well as a picture of Serena, Tess sister. She has blonde hair and blue eyes too soo..? :D Any questions PM me. Thank you :)
4.
NotYourChick wrote:I'm working on a new fic. What I'll need in the banner is Liz in the movie Darklight. Looking like a powerfull person. Max, Isabel, Michael how they look now. Piper and Phoebe from Charmed. The fic is called " My Own Path" . If can put Kyle in it with lights around him.
5.
syikana wrote:Shooting Star, AU with Aliens. The show with a difference. Basically what I'd like is the scene from the pilot epsiode with Liz on the floor shot. Also I'd like a scene in there with Michael sitting around a table with Jim and Kyle talking happily... or doing something family like.
6.
emmareed wrote:hi im emma and i was wondering if anyone could do some banners for some stories of mine.

the first one is a roswell/stargate crossover with liz and jack as main couple called Betrayal; heres the link for the story
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=19136

the second one is a liz/khivar coupling called Pure Destruction and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=18958

lastly its a roswell/buffy crossover and the coupling is Liz/Spike and its called Reign Of Blood and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 32&t=19138

thanx for any help
7.
Liz Parker Evans wrote:Hi...I have a new fanfic that I have debating whether to post and I have decided to go ahead and do it. Well, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make be a banner. It is an SG-1 fic...a lot of adventure and a lot of romance. It is a Jack/Sam Sam/Pete, Jack/Other and Daniel/Other pairing. The title is Through the Gate Darkly if anyone would like to make me a banner I would appreciate it. There is an original character in it that is kind of the focus and I would want her on the banner but she can really be portrayed by just about anyone in their early thirties. For addition info please feel free to PM me.
8.
lizandzackfan wrote:Hi I need a banner for my fic "Choosing Eternity". It's a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Jasper/Liz fic. Can you make sure to have the Cullen, Micheal, Maria, and Kyle included in it. The rest is up to you.
9.
linliz68 wrote:*New Request*

I like what kj4ever had written about not asking for specifics when it comes to the banner/request. Because, I too, feel that it gives the artist much more freedom and not a particular bar to uphold to the author. I have been working on an original piece for a couple months now...collaberating, if you will. I'd like to request two banners. They would only have the same title. The series is titled: Whispers in the Night and our book one is titled: Visions. Those two are the only things each piece would have in common. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll send a chapter or two along with some background to give the artist more inspiration/insight into the work.
Image

User avatar
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by nibbles2 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

taken

User avatar
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:05 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Please let us know if your's get taken, Can some of you talented Artists take some of these old ones that have been up for months now.

1.
lizandzachfan wrote: Hi everyone I need banners for these stories so if anyone wants to take them just pm me if you have any questions....Also for the untitled stories I'll have a title for you when you pm me.

A Light At The End
Challenge #66
Roswell/Dark Angel X-over
Rating: Adult
Rath/Liz
-This takes place sometime after Meet The Dupes and the prom (Alex is evil and Max and Tess slept together that night but she isn’t pregnant), Lonnie was the only one responsible for Zans death. She mind warped them.
-Max and Liz have a fight and then when she gets home, she gets a phone call from Logan saying that there is a disc in New York that has some useful info on it and asks her if she would go and get it.
-So she takes off in the middle of the night on her yellow motorcycle.
-When she arrives she goes to the apartment she knows that Ava has been staying in.
-She then finds out the whole Lonnie and Rath situation.
-The night she is going to steal the disc, Ava and Rath follow her and they then see her jumping over a 12 foot fence and taking down 3 security guards.
-They decide to go home and let Liz tell them the truth about her when she is comfortable.
-The next day when Ava and Rath get home from work, they find Liz on the floor of the bathroom having a seizure. She then tells them she needs her pills, they get her them. Liz then tells them that she is a genetically engineered killing machine.
-Over the next couple of days, she and Rath get close and end up sleeping together. She isn’t a virgin though; she has slept with Kyle, Alex, and Sean due to her heat.
-When it’s time for her to go back to Roswell after sending the disc to Logan, she and Rath kiss goodbye and have flashes of a very pregnant Liz walking into the Crashdown with Rath and Ava following her and seeing the faces of shock. When they separate they notice a glowing handprint on Liz’s stomach.
-7 months later Liz, Rath, and Ava return to Roswell with new that Lizs dad was in the hospital.
-Max and Rath fight.
-Liz gives birth to a baby girl named Reagan Ava Maria Isabella Dukely.
Happy ending!
2.
lizandzachfan wrote: Redemption Of My Soul
Challenge #61
Roswell/Dark Angel/Darklight X-over
-After Departure all of the aliens plus Maria have left for Antar.
-Liz discovers who she really is-Lilith
-She tells Kyle her secret.
-When they graduate they move to Seattle, to live with Lizs cousin Logan.
-The day they arrive Maxie, Alec, Zack, Cece, and Original Cindy must go over to Logan’s to find Liz there on his computer; Logan and Kyle are at the market.
-Liz and Maxie must get into a fight but Maxie gets her ass kicked by Liz of course.
-They all find out about one another’s secret.
-Liz and Zack sleep together, but Liz isn’t a virgin (she and Kyle got drunk the night of graduation and slept together or something).
-Liz and Zack get together.
-About 2 years after they left the Pod Squad and Maria return to Earth to find that Liz and Kyle are not in Roswell anymore.
-They find out where they are and go to see them in Seattle.
-When they arrive in Seattle at Logan’s house, they find out that they have interrupted a party that was going on for Liz and Zack as they have just found out that Liz is pregnant.
-Max Evans tries to get Liz back stating that she was right that Alex was murdered, of course she already knew that but when she went to tell them it was too late, and that they could try again and that he would raise her baby as his own and she could pretend that he was the actual father. She then tells his that she is more in love with Zack than she ever was with him.
-Zack and Max fight-Zack wins of course.
-The Pod Squad leaves for Antar again.
-Maria must be jealous over Liz and Maxie and Cece’s friendship.
Happy ending for Zack, Liz and their baby.

3.
starcrazed wrote:I felt I should make another request so pijeechinadoll doesn't have to worry about feeling greedy :lol: Plus I think I'm addicted to artwork now too :oops: Perhaps one of you talented artists can conjure me up a banner for my fic A Life For Second Chances I was thinking in the background there could be a picture of the 47 Crash and the 4 pods. In the foreground I wanted pics of the happy couples as well as a picture of Serena, Tess sister. She has blonde hair and blue eyes too soo..? :D Any questions PM me. Thank you :)
4.
NotYourChick wrote:I'm working on a new fic. What I'll need in the banner is Liz in the movie Darklight. Looking like a powerfull person. Max, Isabel, Michael how they look now. Piper and Phoebe from Charmed. The fic is called " My Own Path" . If can put Kyle in it with lights around him.
5.
syikana wrote:Shooting Star, AU with Aliens. The show with a difference. Basically what I'd like is the scene from the pilot epsiode with Liz on the floor shot. Also I'd like a scene in there with Michael sitting around a table with Jim and Kyle talking happily... or doing something family like.
6.
emmareed wrote:hi im emma and i was wondering if anyone could do some banners for some stories of mine.

the first one is a roswell/stargate crossover with liz and jack as main couple called Betrayal; heres the link for the story
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=19136

the second one is a liz/khivar coupling called Pure Destruction and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=18958

lastly its a roswell/buffy crossover and the coupling is Liz/Spike and its called Reign Of Blood and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 32&t=19138

thanx for any help
7.
Liz Parker Evans wrote:Hi...I have a new fanfic that I have debating whether to post and I have decided to go ahead and do it. Well, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make be a banner. It is an SG-1 fic...a lot of adventure and a lot of romance. It is a Jack/Sam Sam/Pete, Jack/Other and Daniel/Other pairing. The title is Through the Gate Darkly if anyone would like to make me a banner I would appreciate it. There is an original character in it that is kind of the focus and I would want her on the banner but she can really be portrayed by just about anyone in their early thirties. For addition info please feel free to PM me.
8. edited 11/10/09 by singerchic4 TAKEN
lizandzackfan wrote:Hi I need a banner for my fic "Choosing Eternity". It's a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Jasper/Liz fic. Can you make sure to have the Cullen, Micheal, Maria, and Kyle included in it. The rest is up to you.
9.
linliz68 wrote:*New Request*

I like what kj4ever had written about not asking for specifics when it comes to the banner/request. Because, I too, feel that it gives the artist much more freedom and not a particular bar to uphold to the author. I have been working on an original piece for a couple months now...collaberating, if you will. I'd like to request two banners. They would only have the same title. The series is titled: Whispers in the Night and our book one is titled: Visions. Those two are the only things each piece would have in common. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll send a chapter or two along with some background to give the artist more inspiration/insight into the work.
Image

User avatar
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Over here
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by RosDude » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Two banners for nibbles2.

~Chad~

Image

Image
Image

dreamer19

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by dreamer19 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm doing # 8 for lizandzachfan.

User avatar
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:44 am
Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Tanya7496 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 am

Very cool Chad!
Image
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC

User avatar
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: NorCal
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Roswellian117 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm

10:

Can someone please make me a banner for my story. It is called Intricacy and it is in the AUWA thread please read it and come up with some sort of really awesome banner and tell me how to put it on! Thanks!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:28 am
Location: grayson ky

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by L-J-L 76 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Roswellian117 wrote:10:

Can someone please make me a banner for my story. It is called Intricacy and it is in the AUWA thread please read it and come up with some sort of really awesome banner and tell me how to put it on! Thanks!
Can someone please make a banner with Max and Liz infront and their friends on the sides in the background and in the center or above Max and Liz an alien simple? Please pm me Rowellian 117 if you would like to try and make this banner? Sorry I'm just helping her with this story. And she asked me to ask.
Thank You!

dreamer19

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by dreamer19 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm

L-J-L 76 wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote:10:

Can someone please make me a banner for my story. It is called Intricacy and it is in the AUWA thread please read it and come up with some sort of really awesome banner and tell me how to put it on! Thanks!
Can someone please make a banner with Max and Liz infront and their friends on the sides in the background and in the center or above Max and Liz an alien simple? Please pm me Rowellian 117 if you would like to try and make this banner? Sorry I'm just helping her with this story. And she asked me to ask.
Thank You!
I'll take it. I've pmed her.

User avatar
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 pm
Location: NorCal
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Roswellian117 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 pm

dreamer19 wrote:
L-J-L 76 wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote:10:

Can someone please make me a banner for my story. It is called Intricacy and it is in the AUWA thread please read it and come up with some sort of really awesome banner and tell me how to put it on! Thanks!
Can someone please make a banner with Max and Liz infront and their friends on the sides in the background and in the center or above Max and Liz an alien simple? Please pm me Rowellian 117 if you would like to try and make this banner? Sorry I'm just helping her with this story. And she asked me to ask.
Thank You!
I'll take it. I've pmed her.

Thanks guys!!!!

Locked